As one of the largest and perhaps most misunderstood cities in the world Beijing is a must see for the more curious of traveler. Despite being relatively unknown in the mainstream of the western World Beijing is in fact still one of the most visited places on the planet. Drawn by the contradictory mixture of ancient and ultra-modern architecture and unique and often surprisingly interesting culture, visitors come from all corners of the globe. One of the biggest attractions is the nearby Great Wall of China, one of the greatest achievements of the human race. In a city with a population of nearly 20 million, finding the right accommodation is a daunting task. Fortunately Wimdu lists many apartments in Beijing but for perhaps the most authentic experience a classic Beijing guesthouse is the place to stay in the city. Find guesthouses in Beijing’s most popular areas or apartments in more authentic parts of town. For those keen to see the major attractions, such as Tiananmen Square, the Birds Nest Stadium or the National Aquatics Centre, guesthouses tend to have the better proximity than the apartments in Beijing. China offers many cities too visit, so travelers with more time of their hands should also take a look at our listings in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Chengdu.
Top 50 Apartments in Beijing
- Beijing, ChinaPrivate roomThis Chaoyang room with 1 bedroom offers guests a hot tub and Wi-Fi. 28m² in size, it also provides a kitchen.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $37USper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Dongcheng - Tiananmen Square . Also providing Wi-Fi and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 60m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 60 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $44USper night
- Beijing, ChinaPrivate roomThis room, offering parking, is located in Chaoyang . Also providing a kitchen and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 25m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $37USper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartment2 guests / 1 bedroom10 previous guests4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $44USper night
- Beijing, ChinaHouseThis 258m² property in Beijing offers air conditioning and Wi-Fi. The 6-bedroom house also offers guests parking.12 guests / 6 bedrooms / 258 m²from $188USper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartmentAmenities such as a TV, a kitchen and Wi-Fi can be found at this Dongcheng - Tiananmen Square apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 50m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $74USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Beijing
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
We had a good time in Beijing. The apartment was the right place for us. Accessible to a lot of places. Highly recommended if you're planning a trip to Beijing. Mr. Lee was very accommodating and helpful.
Vickie and Simon could not have been more hospitable during my one month stay with them. From the handy practical advice on getting round Beijing to providing an endless supply of food, their professional yet 'family' environment was mos...
I really enjoyed my stay at Bond's apartment at Lishuiqiaou. Bond is a kind, gentle, considerate man. The kind of gentleman one rarely meets nowadays. He very kindly offered to help me by offering to post my excess luggage when I was ...
This is difficult right now - I really enjoyed the time I had in Beijing and at the apartement from Xiaoran. But I had never meet her and from her explanation and guidiance to her place most people will get lost. Second she didn´t care a...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)