Bucharest is not only the capital of Romania but the most visited city in the country as well. Almost all roads lead to this city and so it makes it a great place to start out to visit the rest of the country or stay local. Should you want to be in the city the whole time, there is the Parliament Palace to check out as well as Revolution Square. You can walk through many of the squares easily without needing public transportation; however there is a subway system, trolleybuses and much more to help people get around easily. You can also take a train or bus to other major cities located nearby, check out Wimdu’s array of vacation rentals in Budapest and Belgrade. After all of the sightseeing, you want to make sure you have great a great apartment in Bucharest too. Wimdu can help you find the cheap alternatives to hotels in the city and this doesn’t mean having to stay in a hostel, either. The site lists places from private owners including Central Bucharest apartments and villas in Bucharest’s suburbs, as well as many bed and breakfasts. Whether you choose a classic Bucharest apartment, a b&b or even a guest room in someone’s home, you’ll be sure to have a blast during your time in this charming city.
Top 50 Apartments in Bucharest
- Bucharest, RomaniaApartmentAmenities such as a babycot, air conditioning and a kitchen can be found at this Bucharest apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 50m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $52USper night
- Bucharest, RomaniaApartmentAmenities such as breakfast, air conditioning and a kitchen can be found at this Bucharest apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 50m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $52USper night
- Bucharest, RomaniaApartmentOffering a kitchen and Wi-Fi, this 70m² apartment has 2 bedrooms. It is located in Bucharest and has a hot tub.5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 70 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $68USper night
- Bucharest, RomaniaApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in Bucharest . Also providing air conditioning and parking, the 2-bedroom property has 90m² of space.5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 90 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $79USper night
- Bucharest, RomaniaApartmentAmenities such as air conditioning, Wi-Fi and a kitchen can be found at this Bucharest apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 40m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $45USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Bucharest
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Very nice spacious apartment and the WiFi is a nice extra. Good location as well. Would book it again.
It was a really great stay. George was very welcoming and tried the best to help us in every situation. If question regarding sightseeing or regarding leaving our luggage. We went the extra way. It is a great place and i can recomend it ...
cute room, cosy kitchen, great location. we enjoyed our stay (just the mosquitos bothered us a bit)
Apartment well maintained, same as described on Wimdu page. Very clean and warm place, situated at calm area. Host Gearge is a very nice and helpful guy..."Do not hesitate to contact me anytime" - thats his motto :) George also provides ...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)