Cologne, Germany’s fourth largest city, is a hub for media and tourism. Attracted by its architecture and friendliness, tourists flock to the city, which is situated on the banks of the River Rhine just 20 kilometres away from former capital Bonn, also home to great apartments through Wimdu. This popularity however does mean the Cologne’s apartments and bed and breakfasts are in high demand, but they, unlike the local hotel industry, have remained affordable. The Karneval festival which occurs, every February is Cologne’s biggest cultural event. It involves an elaborate parade and performance of great religious and cultural significance in the area. Those interested in Cologne apartments might also want to check out Wimdu’s accommodation in Brussels, just 3 hours away on the train, as these cities are often visited consecutively by travelers engaging in a pan-Europe trip. If you’re around during the summer, consider renting an apartment during the week of Cologne Gay Pride. Festivities are just one of the attractions for visitors to Cologne, the City is also home to the architecturally famous Cologne Cathedral. This massive Roman Catholic Church began under construction in the 13th century and when it was completed in 1880 it was the tallest building in the world before being over taken by the Washington monument.
Top 50 Apartments in Cologne
- Cologne, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Old Town - Cathedral . Also providing a balcony and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 30m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 30 m²15 people are interested in this propertyfrom $55USper night
- Cologne, GermanyApartmentOffering a TV and parking, this 35m² apartment has 1 bedroom. It is located in Rodenkirchen and has a kitchen.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $70USper night
- Cologne, GermanyPrivate room2 guests / 1 bedroom / 16 m²158 previous guests10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $70USper night
- Cologne, GermanyPrivate room2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²80 previous guests9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $75USper night
- Cologne, GermanyApartmentOffering a TV and a balcony, this 50m² apartment has 1 bedroom. It is located in Old Town - Cathedral and has air conditioning.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²21 people are interested in this propertyfrom $162USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Cologne
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Nice & quiet flat - close to the city center and to the Messe - perfect for business trips!
Very good experience! Good location with bars and restaurants around, apartment full-equipped, food and drinks in the fridge, etc. Plus, Dean has been very flexible regarding my entrance and departure. Thank you man, I would have liked t...
Really nice, clean, practical attic space. Only had a short stay but would have loved to have stayed longer, would definitely stay again.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your efforts, the apartment location was very good with an amazing view in fact in addition to that it was clean so keep it up and again it was really nice to meet such a person thanks
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)