Cologne, Germany’s fourth largest city, is a hub for media and tourism. Attracted by its architecture and friendliness, tourists flock to the city, which is situated on the banks of the River Rhine just 20 kilometres away from former capital Bonn, also home to great apartments through Wimdu. This popularity however does mean the Cologne’s apartments and bed and breakfasts are in high demand, but they, unlike the local hotel industry, have remained affordable. The Karneval festival which occurs, every February is Cologne’s biggest cultural event. It involves an elaborate parade and performance of great religious and cultural significance in the area. Those interested in Cologne apartments might also want to check out Wimdu’s accommodation in Brussels, just 3 hours away on the train, as these cities are often visited consecutively by travelers engaging in a pan-Europe trip. If you’re around during the summer, consider renting an apartment during the week of Cologne Gay Pride. Festivities are just one of the attractions for visitors to Cologne, the City is also home to the architecturally famous Cologne Cathedral. This massive Roman Catholic Church began under construction in the 13th century and when it was completed in 1880 it was the tallest building in the world before being over taken by the Washington monument.
Top 50 Apartments in Cologne
- Cologne, GermanyApartmentSituated in the heart of Deutz, this 1-bedroom apartment offers guests a kitchen and 55m². a TV is also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 55 m²12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $79USper night
- Cologne, GermanyApartmentThis Porz apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests parking and Wi-Fi. 36m² in size, it also provides a kitchen.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 36 m²20 people are interested in this propertyfrom $66USper night
- Cologne, GermanyApartmentOffering a TV and parking, this 35m² apartment has 1 bedroom. It is located in Rodenkirchen and has a kitchen.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²16 people are interested in this propertyfrom $71USper night
- Cologne, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Old Town - Cathedral . Also providing a balcony and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 30m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 30 m²17 people are interested in this propertyfrom $55USper night
- Cologne, GermanyPrivate room2 guests / 1 bedroom / 16 m²142 previous guests12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $71USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Cologne
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Good stay, little small but clean and ok!
This flat is well located and very clean ! I was totally satisfied ! Thank you so much Dirk
Nice apartment for two persons. Clean, nice bathroom and good shower. Complete kitchen. It is situated at a busy street, but you don't hear the noise of trafficor the several clubs, which are in teh same street. Belgisches viertel and Fr...
It was a wonderful stay! My mother stayed in the apartment for 5 days and she enjoyed it very much. The apartment is clean, stylish and as described- Very cozy. The train is also very close and goes straight to the center of the city. J...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)