Dresden has a long and fascinating heritage, and as the capital of the Saxony region of now modern Germany a history that has great importance in both regional and European history. After surviving a devastating 20th century, which included being 75% destroyed by allied bombing in WW2, and the subsequent Soviet occupation, Dresden still remains an important city in Europe. Visitors pour in to see the famed surviving or rebuilt architecture. Arguably the most popular and beautiful of which is the stunning Frauenkirche, also well worth the visit, is the equally breathtaking Opera House and Zwinger Palace. Dresden has 10 million annual visitors and many of those will use the city as a hopping point to other destinations, check out our vacation rentals in nearby Prague and Berlin. Apartments and bed and breakfasts in Dresden are plentiful, an typical Dresden apartment offers more space and freedom than a guesthouse but Dresden bed and breakfasts tend to be right on the door stop of the main attractions. During the Christmas period accommodation can be hard to find as the city hosts its annual Striezelmarkt, Germany's oldest Christmas market. For this period make sure you book your Dresden apartments early. During the summer the city also hosts Europe’s largest Jazz festival and bed and breakfasts in Dresden centre tend to be booked very early.
Top 50 Apartments in Dresden
- Dresden, GermanyApartmentAmenities such as Wi-Fi, a babycot and a kitchen can be found at this Neustadt apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 40m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 39 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $62USper night
- Dresden, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in Cossebaude & Cotta . Also providing a balcony and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 54m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 54 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $69USper night
- Dresden, GermanyPrivate roomWith 1 bedroom and parking, this 10m² room is located in Plauen (Südvorstadt). Other facilities include Wi-Fi and a kitchen.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 10 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $59USper night
- Dresden, GermanyApartment6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 84 m²More than 200 previous guests10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $97USper night
- Dresden, GermanyPrivate roomThis room, offering a kitchen, is located in Plauen (Südvorstadt) . Also providing Wi-Fi and parking, the 1-bedroom property has 15m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 15 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $59USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Dresden
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Accommodation in this apartment was very nice, everything we needed was available. We had a good sleep The apartment is quiet nice place, close delicious bakeries and 10 minutes from the shopping center. The owner is nice and willing to ...
Fabulous apartment, big, clean and very comfortable with lovely views over the river. Frank was really attentive and accessible. I highly recommend it Fabuloso apartamento, limpio, amplio y cómodo. Las vistas sobre el río fantásticas. F...
The welcome was great. The apartment is spacious and comfortable, located in a quiet residential area, public transportation are within 5 minutes walk and the center is 15 minutes. Recommended.
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)