Dubrovnik was famously proclaimed the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’, and after just a few hours wandering amongst the gothic architecture of this ancient walled city you will certainly share the sentiment. The cities popularity as a major tourist hotspot is only compounded my magnificent beaches that lead into the idyllic Adriatic sea. Like most of Croatia, Dubrovnik enjoys exceptional weather during the summer months, and it is here that Dubrovnik villas become most popular. Most of the more luxurious Dubrovnik villas lie outside the walls, so if you prefer to be in the heart of the culture and perhaps nearer attractions like The Rector's Palace then perhaps consider a central Dubrovnik apartment. To get an even more into Croatian life perhaps consider taking a vacation rental in the country’s larger cities such as Split or Zagreb. That’s if you can allow yourself to leave your beautiful Dubrovnik apartment by the sea!The Franciscan Monastery is very popular so it is advised you book tickets, during the annual Dubrovnik Summer Festival, a 45 day-long cultural event, the city is at its most flamboyant and busiest, so its best you book your Dubrovnik apartments and Villas through Wimdu well in advance.
Top 50 Apartments in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartmentThis 1-bedroom apartment in City Center - Old Dubrovnik offers 28m² of space. Amenities include a TV, a kitchen and air conditioning.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $59USper night
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartmentThis 28m² property in City Center - Old Dubrovnik offers a kitchen and Wi-Fi. The 1-bedroom apartment also offers guests a TV.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $58USper night
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartmentSituated in the heart of City Center - Old Dubrovnik, this 1-bedroom apartment offers guests a kitchen and 20m². a TV is also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $41USper night
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartment4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 40 m²41 previous guests6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $46USper night
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartmentAmenities such as a TV, Wi-Fi and air conditioning can be found at this City Center - Old Dubrovnik apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 20m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $53USper night
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartmentThis apartment, offering air conditioning, is located in Ploče . Also providing a kitchen and Wi-Fi, the 2-bedroom property has 65m² of space.7 guests / 2 bedrooms / 65 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $59USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Dubrovnik
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
It was a very nice visit and the apartment had a good location and was absolutely suitable for our purpose.
We were welcomed enthusiastic after a long flight by Minka. She showed us around there fantastic apartment. Especially the washing machine and the balcony were really good. Amel invited us to a meal "under the bell" , something beyond al...
The apartment was really nice; clean, well equipped and situated at a good location near to the old city. Only a few steps to the sea, which was great. The pebble beach and the atmosphere was really nice, with 2 bars and most local peopl...
Extremly nice host and a lovely place in a perfect spot. Close to the old town (walking distance or by bus) and next to a lovely city beach. We enjoyed sitting on the terasse with a perfekt view.
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)