Dubrovnik was famously proclaimed the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’, and after just a few hours wandering amongst the gothic architecture of this ancient walled city you will certainly share the sentiment. The cities popularity as a major tourist hotspot is only compounded my magnificent beaches that lead into the idyllic Adriatic sea. Like most of Croatia, Dubrovnik enjoys exceptional weather during the summer months, and it is here that Dubrovnik villas become most popular. Most of the more luxurious Dubrovnik villas lie outside the walls, so if you prefer to be in the heart of the culture and perhaps nearer attractions like The Rector's Palace then perhaps consider a central Dubrovnik apartment. To get an even more into Croatian life perhaps consider taking a vacation rental in the country’s larger cities such as Split or Zagreb. That’s if you can allow yourself to leave your beautiful Dubrovnik apartment by the sea!The Franciscan Monastery is very popular so it is advised you book tickets, during the annual Dubrovnik Summer Festival, a 45 day-long cultural event, the city is at its most flamboyant and busiest, so its best you book your Dubrovnik apartments and Villas through Wimdu well in advance.
Top 50 Apartments in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartmentThis 2-bedroom apartment in Lapad offers 57m² of space. Amenities include a TV, air conditioning and a babycot.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 57 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $69USper night
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartmentThis apartment, offering air conditioning, is located in Ploče . Also providing a kitchen and Wi-Fi, the 2-bedroom property has 65m² of space.7 guests / 2 bedrooms / 65 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $103USper night
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartmentThis 28m² property in City Center - Old Dubrovnik offers a kitchen and Wi-Fi. The 1-bedroom apartment also offers guests a TV.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $80USper night
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartment4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 40 m²37 previous guests4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $54USper night
- Dubrovnik, CroatiaApartmentAmenities such as a TV, Wi-Fi and air conditioning can be found at this City Center - Old Dubrovnik apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 20m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $57USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Dubrovnik
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Fantastic host, great location right near bars and restaurants and a beautiful coastal walk. Bus route into old town 2 mins away. Host arranged transport to and from the airport and it was perfect, would highly recommend
Lamia room shares its courtyard with the neighbouring Lamia apartment. It has a patio (do not expect to use it, when apartment members are accommodated, they will use it surely) and all the necessary equipment for the stay in this beauti...
Apartment was nice and comfortable, and beach was quite near. Supermarket was also near the apartment, same as buss stop to city ( old town). Our host Maro was very friendly and helpfull. We can warmly recommen this apartment in Dubrovn...
Passed two nights in Apartments Noa in Dubrovnik. Host was great, easy to communicate and helfull to the point of calling for booking a taxi van to the airport for us. The apartment is in a quiet area, but just 10 minutes walking to the...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)