Dusseldorf, capital of the West German state, North Rhine-Westphalia, is a city fast enhancing its reputation as a top travel destination. Located along the River Rhine, the city is famous in Germany for its carnival, cultural events and vast trade fairs. The city is blessed with many attractions and apartments in Dusseldorf are very popular. Rhinepark is a popular hangout for many local residents, and it is also home to numerous events during the Carnival season where bed and breakfasts in Dusseldorf . You will also find one of the city's largest beer halls, along with several restaurants, on the borders of the park. Just south of Rhinepark is the Museum Kunst Palast, which contains a sizable collection of Baroque art, as well of pieces from around the world going back to the 3rd century BC. At night head to Altstadt district often referred to as the longest bar in the world. This district is also one of the best places to have an apartment in Dusseldorf, with excellent links to the cities attractions and a great mix of locals and visitors. The city has a big local rivalry with nearby Cologne, particularly on the subjects of local beers and football teams, why not also try a guesthouse in Cologne and see which you prefer.
Top 50 Apartments in Dusseldorf
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentSituated in the heart of City Center - Stadt-Mitte, this 1-bedroom room offers guests a TV and 19m². a kitchen is also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 19 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $77USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering parking, is located in Messe - Düsseldorf Nord . Also providing Wi-Fi and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 40m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²17 people are interested in this propertyfrom $63USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentThis Gerresheim apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests a balcony and parking. 43m² in size, it also provides a TV.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 43 m²12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $80USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartment2 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²38 previous guests13 people are interested in this propertyfrom $96USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyPrivate roomThis 20m² property in Messe - Düsseldorf Nord offers breakfast and Wi-Fi. The 1-bedroom room also offers guests a TV.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²17 people are interested in this propertyfrom $57USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Dusseldorf
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Yasmina and her husband Stratos are really extremely kind and polite. They are always available to support you for any of your need. Flat is very good, well clean and comfortable. Be ready to live without curtains, very common in Germany...
I met Andreas the afternoon I arrived to Düsseldorf, he was very kind and showed me the house and the room. Everything was clean and tidy. I didn't have any problem during my stay. 10/10, totally recommended.
Many thanks for the nice and clean apartment. Also location was excellent. I'm sure I'll make a reservation if I visit Duss. again.
What a wonderful pleasant stay I had in this couples family home. They are great hosts and make you feel so welcome. I would highly recommend staying at this quaint, quiet and very homely accommodation in Dusseldorf. Thanks a million ...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)