Dusseldorf, capital of the West German state, North Rhine-Westphalia, is a city fast enhancing its reputation as a top travel destination. Located along the River Rhine, the city is famous in Germany for its carnival, cultural events and vast trade fairs. The city is blessed with many attractions and apartments in Dusseldorf are very popular. Rhinepark is a popular hangout for many local residents, and it is also home to numerous events during the Carnival season where bed and breakfasts in Dusseldorf . You will also find one of the city's largest beer halls, along with several restaurants, on the borders of the park. Just south of Rhinepark is the Museum Kunst Palast, which contains a sizable collection of Baroque art, as well of pieces from around the world going back to the 3rd century BC. At night head to Altstadt district often referred to as the longest bar in the world. This district is also one of the best places to have an apartment in Dusseldorf, with excellent links to the cities attractions and a great mix of locals and visitors. The city has a big local rivalry with nearby Cologne, particularly on the subjects of local beers and football teams, why not also try a guesthouse in Cologne and see which you prefer.
Top 50 Apartments in Dusseldorf
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentSituated in the heart of City Center - Stadt-Mitte, this 1-bedroom room offers guests a TV and 19m². a kitchen is also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 19 m²15 people are interested in this propertyfrom $80USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentThis Gerresheim apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests a balcony and parking. 43m² in size, it also provides a TV.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 43 m²13 people are interested in this propertyfrom $66USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentLocated in Messe - Düsseldorf Nord, this 52m² apartment offers 1 bedroom and a dishwasher - Wi-Fi and a balcony are also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 52 m²12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $84USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyPrivate roomThis room, offering a balcony, is located in Oberkassel . Also providing a kitchen and a dishwasher, the 1-bedroom property has 25m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $60USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering a dishwasher, is located in MedienHafen . Also providing a TV and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 45m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $114USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentLocated in Messe - Düsseldorf Nord, this 50m² apartment offers 1 bedroom and Wi-Fi - a kitchen and a dishwasher are also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $78USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartment2 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²39 previous guests13 people are interested in this propertyfrom $72USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Dusseldorf
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Nice, clean, enough room. No real sitting area. Missed the WiFi maybe it was there but no visible code or box,
Nice and quiet surrounding. Plenty of room for the 6 of us. I can absolutely recommend this one!
A very comfortable studio with lovely quiet garden not far from the S-Bahn station Eller Mitte, and with tram and bus connections as well. There is a laundrette (Waschsalon) just round the corner. Katja and her family were all very welco...
Lovely accommodation in central part of Dusseldorf.
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)