Top 50 Apartments in Gianicolense
- Rome, ItalyApartmentThis apartment, offering a babycot, is located in Historic Center . Also providing a kitchen and air conditioning, the 1-bedroom property has 45m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $48USper night
- Rome, ItalyApartmentOffering Wi-Fi and a TV, this 40m² apartment has 1 bedroom. It is located in Western Rome and has air conditioning.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $101USper night
- Rome, ItalyPrivate roomThis room, offering a kitchen, is located in Historic Center . Also providing air conditioning and breakfast, the 1-bedroom property has 14m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 18 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $42USper night
- Rome, ItalyApartmentWith 1 bedroom and a TV, this 25m² apartment is located in Western Rome. Other facilities include parking and Wi-Fi.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²from $42USper night
- Rome, ItalyPrivate roomThis room, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Historic Center . Also providing air conditioning and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 14m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 18 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $42USper night
- Rome, ItalyApartment6 guests / 3 bedrooms / 100 m²144 previous guestsfrom $131USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Gianicolense
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
An exceptional stay in a lovely villa where our hosts were very welcoming. Cecilia went out of her way to assist us in organising tours and gave us helpful information. As a bonus she was our guide for two tours of Rome, imparting fasci...
Stefano and his wife Elizabetta communicated well before and during my stay. They were also kind enough to buy me some basic supplies (for which I reimbursed them) so that I'd have some milk, juice, etc. when I arrived from a long flight...
Very nice appartment near the Center of Rom (20 min with tram or bus). Restaurats and supermarkets not far away. The communication with Viviana was not complicated, she was very helpful and polite. Holidays by Viviana are recommended. Th...
It was a nice appartment. Beds werent all confortable. Very close to trams and train. It was at 15 mn walking to trastevere. STEFANO was very kind.
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)