Heidelberg is a charming German city, full of fascinating history, beautiful architecture and boasting one of the warmest climates in all of Germany. The mild year-long temperatures attract many tourists each year and allows plants such as almond and fig trees to flourish here, both of which are atypical of central European plants. When visiting Heidelberg you should definitely take a stroll through the Old Town where you will be treated to beautiful Baroque, Gothic and Medieval architecture. Not far away is the incredible Heidelberg Castle which has an interesting mix of Gothic and Renaissance styles of architecture. Explore the castle and learn about its fascinating history and the interesting characters that lived there. There are many wonderful events held here including balls, banquets and theatre performances along with the annual Heidelberg Castle Festival. A popular attraction for both visitors and locals is the famous Philosophers’ Walk. This pathway was made famous by Heidelberg’s philosopher’s and university professors who would walk and talk along the pathway. Along the pathway you will also witness some wonderful scenic views of the Old Town and the castle. Heidelberg is just one German city where we have accommodation options. We have many accommodation throughout Germany including holiday rentals in Stuttgart and apartments in Frankfurt which are both nearby.
Top 50 Apartments in Heidelberg
- Heidelberg, GermanyApartmentThis room, offering a kitchen, is located in Heidelberg . Also providing a babycot and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 14m² of space.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 50 m²18 people are interested in this propertyfrom $82USper night
- Heidelberg, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Heidelberg . Also providing parking and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 53m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 53 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $65USper night
- Heidelberg, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Heidelberg . Also providing a TV and parking, the 2-bedroom property has 60m² of space.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 60 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $73USper night
- Heidelberg, GermanyApartmentAmenities such as a dishwasher, a balcony and Wi-Fi can be found at this Heidelberg apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 67m² of space.6 guests / 1 bedroom / 67 m²15 people are interested in this propertyfrom $94USper night
- Heidelberg, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Heidelberg . Also providing a kitchen and a balcony, the 1-bedroom property has 38m² of space.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 38 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $77USper night
- Heidelberg, GermanyApartmentThis Heidelberg apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests a kitchen and parking. 39m² in size, it also provides Wi-Fi.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 39 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $88USper night
- Heidelberg, GermanyApartmentThis 1-bedroom apartment in Heidelberg offers 40m² of space. Amenities include parking, Wi-Fi and a TV.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $82USper night
- Heidelberg, GermanyApartmentThis Heidelberg apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests a balcony and Wi-Fi. 27m² in size, it also provides a TV.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 27 m²11 people are interested in this propertyfrom $71USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Heidelberg
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
The owner is very welcoming and nice . The accommodation is clean and organized. And it is located in a beautiful place but 10 km from the center .
A very pleasant and successful stay for my family. I highly recommend Lucrecia's apartment for her kindness and heartly welcoming nature.
Very kind and helpful people. Wonderful location and a great apartment. We brought two children and the hosts had put up a baby bed and made several arrangements to ensure we were comfortable. They were also very flexible in terms of ...
the appartement of Gabriele was lovely and compleet. We had an great time in Heidelberg. Gabriele was very kind and helpful. We surely recommend this appartement
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)