Jerusalem is the capital city of Israel and is one of the oldest cities in the world. Jerusalem has to be considered one of the most fascinating and resilient cities as well! In is long history it has been destroyed twice, besieged a number of times, attacked many times and been captured and recaptured. Yet it is still standing, and is still the most populous city is Israel. When exploring Jerusalem, take a stroll through the Old City of Jerusalem, here you will find the Temple Mount, considered one of the most sacred sites recognized by the Jewish faith. Whilst in this area you should also see the Western Wall which is the remains of the ancient wall that surrounded the courtyard of Jewish Temple’s. It is also known as one of the most sacred sites in Jewish faith. Another fascinating site is the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which is located in the Christian quarter and is also known as the Church of Resurrection, by Eastern Christians. The site where the Church of the Holy Sepulchre is located is regarded by some as the site where Jesus was crucified. You may also like to visit the Garden Tomb which is regarded by others as the true place where Jesus was crucified. To learn more about fascinating Israel, you may like to visit the Israel Museum which contains a carved female figurine that is considered to be the oldest artwork in the world. Another wonderful location is the Jerusalem Botanical Gardens, where you can take a relaxing stroll through flora from various regions around the world. All of this is just a taste of Jerusalem, there are many other fascinating places to visit here. Take your time and do some research, you don’t want to miss out on anything!We have wonderful accommodation options all over Israel and you can check them all out on the Wimdu website. These accommodation options include some wonderful guesthouses in the vibrant Tel Aviv which is another city not to be missed.
Top 50 Apartments in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentAmenities such as air conditioning, a balcony and a kitchen can be found at this Jerusalem West apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 45m² of space.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $137USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelPrivate roomAir conditioning, a dishwasher and a balcony can be found at this Rehavia & Sacher Park room. It offers 2 bedrooms and m² of space2 guests / 2 bedrooms / 0 tsubo5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $125USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentWith 1 bedroom and a TV, this 40m² apartment is located in Nachlaot. Other facilities include air conditioning and a kitchen.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $104USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentThis apartment, offering air conditioning, is located in Jerusalem West . Also providing parking and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 35m² of space.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 57 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $132USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentOffering a balcony and a kitchen, this 72m² apartment has 2 bedrooms. It is located in Katamon & Talpiyot & Arnona and has parking.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 73 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $94USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentWith 2 bedrooms and parking, this 75m² apartment is located in Rehavia & Sacher Park. Other facilities include air conditioning and a TV.5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 75 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $158USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Jerusalem
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
A quiet apartment in the Rehavia neighborhood not too far from the center. About 20 minutes walk. The host is very friendly. We want to come back.
Perfect in every way! Apartment is clean and comfortable. Very nice neighborhood. Easy communication with Florent and Yael. Excellent place to explore Jerusalem! Book it!
Very well located apartment, close to the old city. Noam was very helpful. We had a privacy in a quiet place. I really recommend to rent it.
A great option for tourists who can relax and reflect on the experience of Jerusalem, the apartment has everything necessary for living, within walking distance of shops, pubs, and places to walk, beautiful to Wake up to the birds singin...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)