Kiev is the capital and largest city of Ukraine. It is one of the oldest cities in Europe and has a fascinating past, playing a key role in establishing European civilization in Eastern Europe. There is much to see and do in Kiev. Of particular note is the fascinating and moving Chornobyl Museum. Learn about this disaster, considered one of the worst nuclear power plant disasters in history, and the consequences it has had for the people. You should also check out Khreshchatyk Street, the vibrant main street in the city centre which is hugely popular with both locals and tourists. Here you will find markets, up scale stores, restaurants, incredible street performers and it is often the setting for outdoor concerts and festivals. You may like to visit Kiev Pechersk Lavra, one of the oldest monasteries in Ukraine and also one of the most important. This monastery includes underground caves which you can explore along with mummified monks and a fascinating museum.Ukraine was once joined with the fascinating country of Russia. After you have learnt about the fascinating history of Ukraine, why not explore the history of Russia and see how the two relate to each other. We have some wonderful apartments in Moscow along with cosy bed and breakfasts in St Petersburg.
Top 50 Apartments in Kiev
- Kiev, UkraineApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Pechersk . Also providing Wi-Fi and air conditioning, the 1-bedroom property has 32m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 32 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $26USper night
- Kiev, UkraineApartmentAmenities such as a TV, a balcony and Wi-Fi can be found at this Shevchenko apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 45m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $27USper night
- Kiev, UkraineApartmentLocated in Pechersk, this 90m² apartment offers 1 bedroom and a kitchen - a balcony and air conditioning are also provided.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 90 m²from $35USper night
- Kiev, UkraineApartmentLocated in Pechersk, this 50m² apartment offers 1 bedroom and parking - Wi-Fi and air conditioning are also provided.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 76 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $45USper night
- Kiev, UkraineApartmentThis 31m² property in Solom'yansk & Holosiiv offers a TV and a balcony. The 1-bedroom apartment also offers guests a kitchen.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 31 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $27USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Kiev
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Great apartment in a fantastic location, very good and helpful host and driver, would use again, many Thanks to Leona
Nice, clean, small appartment near centre en metro. Yuri is a very nice and helpfull host. Thank you Yuri for everything.
EXCELLENT Leona's apartment is just perfect The location is very good Mc Donalds around the corner A few minutes to the Subway , shops and supermarket Right on the square of Independent The apartment is comfortabel and has aan p...
The apartment was excellent, exactly as advertised, and in a great location. Airport pickup, provision of extra towels, bed linen, and keys, was immediate upon arrival. I am a superelite member of Air Canada so I travel widely for busine...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)