Lisbon is Portugal’s vibrant capital and largest city and a trip here is certainly going to be a memorable one. Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in Europe and has a special charm that captures many tourists all year round. A wonderful way to experience the city is to take a ride on the famous vintage Tram 28, which is the perfect way to see Lisbon and you can hop on and off as you please. Along the way you will see São Jorge Castle which is one of the main historical sites of Lisbon. You will also be taken to one of the most spectacular viewpoints in the world named Miradour Das Portas do Sol, which is one of the most popular and beautiful viewpoints in Lisbon. You should also visit the legendary flea market – Feira da Ladra where you will find many eclectic wares, perfect for souvineer shopping! If you are looking for some nightlife you should definitely check out Bairro Alto, a bohemien haunt for artists and writers and has been described as one of the most vibrant places in Europe to go out. While you are considering Lisbon who might also like to check out some of the other properties we have in nearby Spain. We have wonderful apartments in Malaga, incredible vacation rentals in Madrid, beautiful apartments in Seville and luxurious villas in Barcelona. Its all there for you, see it all!
Top 50 Apartments in Lisbon
- Lisbon, PortugalApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Castle of São Jorge . Also providing a TV and a babycot, the 1-bedroom property has 40m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $57USper night
- Lisbon, PortugalApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Castle of São Jorge . Also providing a TV and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 20m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $81USper night
- Lisbon, PortugalApartmentOffering a kitchen and air conditioning, this 28m² apartment has 1 bedroom. It is located in Alfama and has a TV.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $81USper night
- Lisbon, PortugalApartmentThis 2-bedroom apartment in Baixa offers 128m² of space. Amenities include a kitchen, a TV and Wi-Fi.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 128 m²from $84USper night
- Lisbon, PortugalApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Lisbon . Also providing a TV and a dishwasher, the 1-bedroom property has 50m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $57USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Lisbon
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Was visiting Lissabon for two days together with my girlfriend. The greeting was done in a very friendly and informative way by a friend of the couple. Also the commune flat is situated very well in the city - short ways for most of plac...
Cute little flat in a great location in the centre of Lisboa! Good and very kind service of the owner. We can warmly recommend this flat :)
The apartment was really nice and good located and Gile was a very good host. But because of the airplanes that were flying directly above the house it was really load and not so good to sleep.
Ana and Pedro are of a punctuality rarely equaled as much at the check-in as for the maintenance of the house! I appreciated the cleanliness, the functionality, there is nothing missing for the guests to the iron. There is no washing mac...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)