Marseille is a stunning city in France, a city brimming with fascinating history and seductive culture. Interestingly, Marseille is actually the oldest city in France and the second largest. Visitors are drawn each year by Marseille’s stunning location along with the 300 days of sunshine it boasts each year, certainly something to boast about in Europe! To truly discover Marseille is to discover the rich heritage that lies here. Experience the city at its most traditional level by visiting Notre-Dame de la Garde, the Panier district and the Saint Nicolas Fort in the Old Port. Explore the rich culture by visiting the fortress of Château d'If, once a prison, now a popular tourist destination, helped by it being one of the settings of Alexandre Dumas’, legendary novel, The Count of Monte Cristo. Continue your cultural journey of Marseille by entering one of the 20 museums on offer which cover all historical periods. See what performances are on at one of the 42 local theatres or take in local and international films at one of the 7,000 cinemas. Added to this is the host of festivals hosted in Marseille including the Jazz Music Festival, the Documentary Film Festival and the Festival of Sacred Music among others. When you combine all of this culture, it is no surprise that Marseille was appointed as European Capital of Culture in 2013. But of course, it is no secret that the lovely beaches and stunning blue waters are a major attraction in Marseille as well. Watersports are aplenty here as are cruises to the lovely islands and through the wondrous coves. Marseille is a city that is constantly evolving whilst still maintaining its rich heritage and identity. We have many Wimdu properties all over France and we really recommend seeing as much of this wonderful country as you can. Why not check out our stunning villas in Nice and the lovely apartments we have in Montpelier. For something a little different, you may even like to have a look at our villas on the stunning French island of Corsica.
Top 50 Apartments in Marseille
- Marseille, FranceApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in Vieux Port (Old Harbor) . Also providing a dishwasher and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 48m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 48 m²21 people are interested in this propertyfrom $94USper night
- Marseille, FranceApartmentAmenities such as parking, a TV and Wi-Fi can be found at this Notre-Dame de la Garde apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 28m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²18 people are interested in this propertyfrom $52USper night
- Marseille, FranceApartmentThis apartment, offering air conditioning, is located in Vieux Port (Old Harbor) . Also providing Wi-Fi and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 42m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 42 m²13 people are interested in this propertyfrom $65USper night
- Marseille, FranceApartmentAmenities such as a kitchen, a dishwasher and Wi-Fi can be found at this Vieux Port (Old Harbor) apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 55m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 52 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $111USper night
- Marseille, FranceApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Notre-Dame de la Garde . Also providing a dishwasher and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 23m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 23 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $53USper night
- Marseille, FrancePrivate roomSituated in the heart of Vieux Port (Old Harbor), this 1-bedroom apartment offers guests Wi-Fi and 80m². a dishwasher is also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 15 m²12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $18USper night
- Marseille, FranceApartmentA balcony, a babycot and a kitchen can be found at this Avenue du Prado apartment. It offers 2 bedrooms and 54m² of space6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 56 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $88USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Marseille
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Lovely, clean, little studio just three minute walking to the Old Port. Perfect location- very safe area and very close to small supermarket/restaurants/ATM machines etc. Really appreciated the Air Con in the studio too. If We come back ...
The apartment is great, has a very good location and is very clean. Isabelle and her husband are extremely nice and helpful people. Everything was absolutely fine. Many thanks for everything! Best regards ...
This apartment is well located for the purpose of exploring Marseille, including Vieux Port, and wider Provence. It is close to public transport, especially the buses. Other nearby facilities include a couple of supermarkets, small sho...
Excellent apartments in the center of Marseille! The big spacious apartment, is near all necessary: shops, cafe, market. The beach in 20 minutes on foot. Romain always quickly answers, any problems with settling and eviction! Highly reco...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)