Melbourne is a stunning city located in Australia and is the second largest city in the country. Melbourne is considered by many to be the cultural capital of Australia due to is wonderful architecture, the range of museums and theatres, the beautiful parks and gardens, its intriguing local arts scene and its world renowned sporting events. Visitors are drawn each year by the warm summers, the lovely beaches, the excellent shopping and the relaxed nature of the Melbourne locals. Wander around the city, explore the tiny streets and alleyways and taste some wonderful coffee. It will be easy to see why Melbourne is considered the most ‘European’ of all the Australian cities. You never know what you might stumble across when exploring the city. Melbourne is famous for having many famous bars and venues hidden away, making it a city that favours the curious and the adventurous. In terms of major sites, why not visit the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens. Or perhaps see the fascinating Old Melbourne Gaol which has a long, interesting history and has held many of Australia’s most infamous criminals. For a relaxing stroll to escape the city, visit the Royal Botanical Gardens or the St. Kilda Botanical Gardens, full of hidden paths, fountains and even open air cinema screenings in the warmer months. But you can’t go to Melbourne without experiencing one of the many wonderful Markets. For an assortment of colourful goods and souvenirs, visit the massive Queen Victoria Market. The Prahran Market is best for gourmet foods and fresh local produce. Or if you are wanting to get a wonderful taste of the Melbourne creative scene, visit the Rose Street Markets, full of wonderful local art and fashion.Australia is a large country with so much to offer any traveler. Why not consider having a look at some of our other Wimdu properties in Australia? We have some fantastic apartments in the vibrant city of Sydney and some lovely villas in peaceful Perth to help you along with your Australian adventure.
Top 50 Apartments in Melbourne
- Melbourne, AustraliaPrivate roomOffering a dishwasher and a TV, this 320m² room has 1 bedroom. It is located in Outer North Melbourne and has air conditioning.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 320 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $39USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentSt Kilda - vacation apartment for 4 people with a TV.4 guests / 2 bedrooms5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $120USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaPrivate roomThis Outer West Melbourne room with 3 bedrooms offers guests air conditioning and a TV. 300m² in size, it also provides a hot tub.10 guests / 4 bedrooms / 300 m²12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $185USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentThis room, offering air conditioning, is located in North & West Melbourne . Also providing a TV and a balcony, the 1-bedroom property has 18m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 18 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $79USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in East Melbourne & Richmond . Also providing a balcony and air conditioning, the 1-bedroom property has 35m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $115USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentA babycot, a kitchen and parking can be found at this South Yarra - Prahran - Toorak apartment. It offers 2 bedrooms and 60m² of space4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 60 m²12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $98USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaPrivate roomWith 1 bedroom and parking, this 108m² room is located in Outer North Melbourne. Other facilities include air conditioning and a balcony.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 108 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $56USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentThis 4-person apartment with parking in St Kilda offers a great stay.4 guests / 2 bedrooms8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $125USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentThis apartment in St Kilda for 4 people with air conditioning offers a great vacation.4 guests / 2 bedrooms3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $128USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentSt Kilda - vacation apartment for 4 people with a TV.4 guests / 2 bedrooms5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $130USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Melbourne
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
What delightful hosts Craig and Graeme are! I felt totally welcome and included in their impressive and very comfortable home. The location is excellent - a short walk to Brunswick St and a few minutes on the tram to town. Many thanks. ...
Faye and Ken are incredible, courteus and accomodating hosts. Both of them are very friendly and helpfull with lots of energy. Faye and Ken live in a cosy, wonderful house in a quiet location. The room is furnished in a modern way with ...
We had a great stay in melbourne and analiese was a lovely and caeing host. She is very supporting in giving hints/tips for activities,transport etc in melbourne and she replied to our questions or calls wright away. Her appartement is p...
It was a beautiful stay in Martha and Peter's house and they really tried to make us feel at home. Both are very warmhearted and always helped us out with some good tips and advice. We had a wonderful room with a big window to the garden...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)