A stunning and ideal vacation destination in the South of France is Montpellier, a city of contemporary architectural works as well as historic cultural sites. The New York Times named it as one of the top 45 places to go in 2012 and there are many reasons why it attracts international tourists time and again. Montpellier is a mix of old and new with its narrow medieval shopping streets and prestigious World Heritage Sites in perfect contrast to the new modern districts designed by the some of the top architects of our time. Montpellier hosts international festivals as well as world-class exhibitions and is conveniently located near to the Mediterranean Sea for those wanting to take excursions to the nearby beaches at Palavas-les-Flots and Carnon. Accommmodation in Montpellier is varied and on Wimdu you can book bed and breakfast, vacation rentals and apartments in Montpellier near the center of the city or in the suburbs too. If you want to explore this region of France more, you can find great value accommodation in Southern France on Wimdu.com. Take control of your vacation by making your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible by renting an apartment or booking a bed and breakfasts in Montpellier. By renting an apartment you can enjoy the freedom of coming and going when you please as well as using your very own private kitchen, bathroom and living space. If you are visiting Montpellier you are also within easy reach of other important vacation destinations around the Mediterranean. You are just a few hours away from Spain and Italy and on Wimdu you can also find great deals for apartments in Barcelona, vacation rentals on Corsica as well as bed and breakfast in Rome. If skiing hiking or climbing are more your idea of fun then the Pyrénées and Cévennes mountains are also just a few hours away. Choose Wimdu for your next visit to this lovely mountinous region of Europe and you can relax in apartments and vacation rentals that are a little closer to nature like this wonderful guestroom in a traditional French Maison. Montpellier is a great city to discover by foot or, even better, by bike. There is an extensive bike network and many rental locations around town. You can even take a cycle path to the beach and arrive within just one hour! The climate is good most of the year and there are many parks and promenades to relax in. Take a stroll along La Promenade Royale du Peyrou or spend the morning walking down the tree-lined Esplanade that has outdoor restaurants and market stalls to keep you entertained. Visit the historic Place de la Comedie; a large open area featuring several elegant buildings, admire the architecture of the Saint Pierre Cathedral and don't miss the tropical Amazon greenhouse at the Montpellier Zoo. So add a visit to the heart of the Languedoc-Roussillon region to your list and book a Wimdu apartment in Montpellier today!
Top 50 Apartments in Montpellier
- Montpellier, FranceApartmentThis 28m² property in Montpellier-Centre offers a TV and air conditioning. The 1-bedroom apartment also offers guests breakfast.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $55USper night
- Montpellier, FranceApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Montpellier-Centre . Also providing parking and a balcony, the 1-bedroom property has 25m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²17 people are interested in this propertyfrom $53USper night
- Montpellier, FranceApartmentThis apartment, offering a babycot, is located in Croix d'Argent & Prés d'Arènes . Also providing a dishwasher and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 40m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $92USper night
- Montpellier, FrancePrivate roomOffering Wi-Fi and a kitchen, this 12m² room has 1 bedroom. It is located in Montpellier-Centre and has parking.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 10 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $47USper night
- Montpellier, FranceApartment4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²118 previous guests4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $69USper night
- Montpellier, FrancePrivate roomThis room, offering a kitchen, is located in Hôpitaux-Facultés . Also providing parking and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 13m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 13 m²11 people are interested in this propertyfrom $55USper night
- Montpellier, FranceApartmentWith 2 bedrooms and a kitchen, this 63m² apartment is located in Montpellier-Centre. Other facilities include Wi-Fi and a dishwasher.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 65 m²11 people are interested in this propertyfrom $92USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Montpellier
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
It is a beautiful, comfortable and cosy house. Well communicated to visit Montpellier and Anne, the host, is very kind. I really recommend it.
Fabienne is a warm-hearted and absolutely reliable landlord who takes care on her guests. The communication with her was very good in advance of and throughout our vacation. We had a very nice stay at Fabiennes beautiful apartment in Mon...
Emmanuel and Caroline are great. They give all the possible support one would need, always open to help. Their place is not in the center, but there are enough transport options to easy go there. Also, there are a supermarket and res...
Anne was the best private room we ever had. Very friendly person. Very nice breakfast. And nice rooms. Thank you anne for this nice start in our holiday.
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)