Are you looking for a beautiful place to stay in Edinburgh? Near to the city centre,
but also near Holyrood park? The park is famous for its range of extinct volcanoes, and
which create dramatic scenery whatever the weather, a great place, to walk, run, cycle,
picnic, fly a kite paint a picture, play the bagpipes etc... From every window of this flat you can see the park, and it is simply stunning. Here are the details. Just send an email if you would like any more information.
First floor flat in traditional tenement, excellent location, south facing, with uninterrupted views of Holyrood park. There are high ceilings, large windows, and many period features.
The flat is within walking distance to Royal Mile (0.8mile), The Pleasance, Waverley Station. (EH8 8JD). You can also travel by bus, from london road, meadowbank stadium bus stop. Here buses arrive every 3/4minutes, this is only a 3 minute walk from the flat.
Free on street parking. Lots of local shops, takeaways and restaurants nearby.
* Fully Furnished
* 1 double and 1 single bedroom - real beds for 3 people, and a optional trundle bed for a fourth person (the trundle bed is a adult size bed
that slides under the single bed when not in use, consists of wooden frame and mattress) and also a travel cot. I have other useful things for
children like a high chair, and boxes of toys and aim to make the flat as (child) friendly as possible.
* Kitchen / Bar – hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine
* Lounge with wifi
* Bathroom with bath & electric shower
* Bills, Bed Linen and Towels all included
* Baby cot and junior bed and high chair available* £200 damage deposit required, refunded within a week of departure
* If you are also interested in hiring a bicycle whilst you stay in our apartment, we are also hiring adult bicycles £25 /week each.