Luxury villa with heated pool, max 12 p.
|Address||Nikolina, 52204 Šišan, Croatia|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||More than a week|
The villa is complete surrounded by high walls. Large windows, which let in a lot of light during the entire day, and elegant furniture will make you inside stay very pleasure and comfortable. Just imagine waking up in large, comfortable bedrooms, decorated with a lot of care and love for the details, that are divided over the first floor and ground floor. Enjoy the view of the two terraces and prepare delicious meals in the villa´s fully equipped kitchen. For those that wish to have some extra fun, Villa Nikolina also has a big playroom, equipped with biliard table, darts, and gym. The pool is heated.
Extra charge if you want to heat the pool is 150 eur/week to pay on spot.
The surrounding area is peaceful, a short walk from the centre of the village where supermarkets, bakeries and other useful amenities. The georgeous coastal city of Pula is just 10 minutes away by car as also the National park of Cape Kamenjak in Premantura. The tourist village Medulin with a great nightlife is only 3 km away from the property.
The peninsula is packed with beaches and beautiful nature for visitors to explore. Excursions can also be made to the nearby islands that make up Brijuni National Park.
House rulesThe weekly rental rate is ALL INCLUSIVE and includes:
* 7 nights accommodation, initial cleaning, laundry ( linen, towels), pool maintenance, garden maintenance, water, electricity, tourist tax, registration fee, internet access.
* A security deposit of 400 eur at check-in is required which is to be returned on departure if there are no damages on the property.
* Announcement tax 5.00 eur per person to pay on spot.
* Extra charge for pets 50.00 eur per pet per week to pay on spot.
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption