The apartment is located in the famous Franz Liszt square, one of the best places in Budapest for having a coffee or a glass of good Hungarian wine. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest!
Very comfortable for two couples or a family. Also convenient for families with small child: We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, chamber pot and tub at no extra charge. The rooms are spacious and light, each app. 20m2. All in recently renovated condition. A warm, cozy 1 bedroom plus living room with American kitchen apartment complete with a dining table that seats six. Designed by IKEA interior decorator.
Bed linen and towels
Internet Wireless connection
* Hungarian State Opera House
* Drechsler House
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims (website, ÁVH)
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
* College of Fine Arts
* Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more.