Hi, my name is WonYoung Kim, the host of MeeWooVille. I am an architect and run my own architectural office in Yeoksam-dong, Kangnam. Also I rent out 12 studio units of MeeWooVille. I am pretty fluent in English. I hope I can meet many people who want to make lots of memories in Korea.
2. Direction from the Incheon Airport
- If you take either #609 or #6020, get off at Yeoksam Station
- If you take #600, get off at SamJung Hotel
- If you take KAL Limousine 3A, get off at Novotel
Please give me a call 5 minutes before you arrive, then I will pick you up soon since MeeWooVille is only 3 minutes away from those bus stops.
(1) Kangnam Station, Yeoksam Station, SinNonhyeon Station: 8-10 minutes of walk.
- Business district surrounded by many corporate headquarters such as Samsung, GS, LIG, GFC, etc.
- A major cultural center of Kangnam and a commercial and entertainment district with many shops and stores, shopping malls, restaurants (from Korean to other ethnic cuisines), cafes and coffee shops, bars, pubs, clubs, movie theaters (CGV, Lotte Cinema, Cinus G), and a book store (Kyobo)
- Education center - a lot of English institutes teaching TOEIC, TOEFL, GRE, and SAT
(2) Samsung Station: take subway line 2
City Airport Terminals, COEX, Korea World Trade Center, Intercontinental Hotel, Hyundai Department Stores
COEX mall is the largest underground shopping mall in Asia that attracts hundreds of people every day. Along with various shops and stores, there also are an aquarium, a book store (Bandi and Luni’s), and a movie theater (MegaBox).
(3) Amenities: within 5 minutes of walk
CHA hospital, convenient stores, cafes, restaurants, fast food stores, hotels, motels,
4. How to get an access card key
Once you make a reservation, on the day of check-in when you come to the area possible to be picked up, then I will give you the card key. Please let me know the arrival times, dates and bus numbers in advance via email or message.
5. Family Info
I live in Bangbae-dong with my family. My wife is an amateur Korean painter, my son is a college student, and my daughter is an architectural designer who works in the U.S.
Since each unit of MeeWooVille is a separate studio, there will not be many chances to see my family around, but if needed, we will be there to help you. Also since my son can speak Chinese, if needed, just ask to communicate with him for your convenience.
(1) Common area
Parking lot (up to 2 in Guest Parking spot), Hallways, Stairs
(2) Private area
(Fully funished unit - Bedroom, Kitchen, Dining and Bathroom) - 30M2 (325FT2)
- Wireless or Wired Internet Access
- LED TV with Cable
- Queen size bed with bed linens, pillows, and comforters
- Dining table with chairs for 2 people
- Desk and chair
- Closet, Built-in Closet/Cabinet, Drawers
- Enclosed Veranda (can be used as storage)
- Convenient Ceiling Storage
- 1 Induction Cooktop, 1 Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Electronic Water Kettle, Sink, Kitchen appliances, Plates, Silverwares
- Washer in each Unit
- Hair Dryer and Bidet in Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Card Key Access
7. Home stay Service
(1) Pick-up Service: 120,000 KRW for one way
(Service is not via Wimdu. The host will pick you up.)
(2) Cleaning Service: 20,000 KRW
(3) If you have a large group of people, there are additional 4 units at MeeWooVille. Please contact me if you have any questions about this.
8. Subway/Bus stations
(1) Line 2: Yeoksam Station and Kangnam Station
(2) Line 9: SinNonhyeon Station
(3) Various Bus lines - Blue, Yellow, Red and Green
9. Preferred Guests
English or Chinese speakers are preferred. Age and gender do not matter.
10. Terms of Stay
Please keep in mind the check-in/check-out times.
No indoor smoking, please. Smoking is permitted on the outside only.
The additional person charge will be 20,000 KRW per person.
There is no additional person charge for children under 10.
Please check availability via Wimdu calendar.
Please check the reservation via Wimdu messages.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.