We are a family business operating in yachting sector in Kaş for 20 years. We offer one-day and longer yacht tours for our customers.
By hiring our vessel, you may spend your time with your family or friend group.
During out boat tour, away from the stress of the city, you can swim in blue and clear water of Mediterranean Sea, swim along with the carettas, or you can discover the undersea.
During our journey, we will have chance to see Kaş and the bays around it, Batık şehir (sunk city), Simena, Tersane bay, Üçagız village, Korsan (Pirate) inn, and hot spots of Kekova.
Our boat, M/S Dilara-1, is a traditional wooden brigantine, it is 17 meters long and 5 meters wide, and it includes 4 large guest rooms, each has wc/bathroom, and its guest capacity is 8 persons.
Front side of our boat is allocated for sunbathing cushions, while the rear side is allocated for sitting sets and dining table.
In our boat, there are Whf radio, GPS, Wi-Fi internet connection, IPod, Mp3 player, 12&220 V electricity, Cell Phone, Canoe, Zodiac Boat, Fishing Tackles, Mask and Pallet sets, Backgammon and different card games.
For your on-board safety, there are life-boat, life-jackets, fire extinguishing systems, and medicine cabinet,
Food on board,
In our boat, there is a kitchen where there is all of the equipment which must be in any kitchen.
We are looking forward to offer the delicious foods of traditional and rich Mediterranean cuisine.
I, captain Eser Muslu, and my wife will do our best as boat owners in order for you to spend happy time in our boat.
PRICES INCLUDE THESE;
Meals (breakfast, lunch, 5 o'clock tea, dinner)
Harbor costs and exit procedures
Sailing license and travel agency costs.
Water for use.
Gasoline and diesel costs.
Bedclothes and bath towels.
Free use of devices in vessel.
Yacht insurance (we recommend you to have individual travel insurance.)
PRICES DON'T INCLUDE
Ruin entrance fee
* Walking with shoes or sandals on vessel is forbidden. We recommend that you bring soft and elastic mules.
* Please contact us before bringing pets.
* We do not recommend you to bring big suitcases. You won’t need many clothes onboard.
* Because nights in spring months are cold, you may want to bring sweaters for the evenings.
* Because the clean water is limited in vessel, we ask you conserve as much water as possible
* Throwing papers or other things into WCs in vessel is forbidden.
* Please turn off the lights when leaving cabins.
* No smoking in cabins. You will be able to smoke on the open deck.
* There is a first aid set onboard, but you should bring your own allergy drugs if you have allergy problem.
* There are life jackets, fire extinguishers and fire blankets in our vessel. User manuals for safety equipments are available in vessel.
|Weekly rate||$ 6527 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 18987 US|
|Maximum nights||2 weeks|
|Check-in after||10 AM|
|Check-in before||11 AM|
|Check-out before||9 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption