- Lockable room
- Pets allowed
- Baby cot
- Parking available
- Smoking allowed
|Address||92013 Agrigento, Sicilia, Italy|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
|Cancellation Policy||View Details|
The house was lovely with a beautiful private garden and veranda.The beach was a short walk away and historic sites were within easy driving distance. The area was quiet and agricultural and we enjoyed our stay.
The host was very friendly and helpful and I would recommend this property
Fee for cleaning, towels and sheets.
To pay for cleaning when the apartment was so dirty known very irritant . Smaller service oriented staff made it known not worthwhile to go and complain. Would never recommend this accommodation !
It was a wonderful week in a beautiful place with extraordinary hosts. The fresh vegetables, the fantastic view and a flat with everything you need, made it a week to remember!
Thank you so much!
The house is big and especially with a great view but:
- There're no curtains or shutters on the windows
- The sheets are minimal (and not optional)
- The house was quite dirty despite the payment for the cleaning
- The manager of the property accused me to stole one (1) pillowcase the day after we left. The pillowcase has been obviously found after a while, it was left behind during the collecting.
I've enjoyed my stay in Stintino for the sea, the nature, the landscape, but, for a short stay of 4 days, too many thing that didn't work out with the house.
Nice place and great pool. BUT too expensive! Bad kitchenequipments. Expensive sheets and towels. Not value with the money!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption