Central Historical Flat with Garden
- Pets allowed
|Address||tatar beyi sok, 34425 Istanbul, Turkey|
• The private garden - which is very rare in the area.
• Duplex apartment in a historical building, with authentic touches from the past: the cistern used for collecting rain water, old fireplace used for cooking, well in the garden for getting domestic water.
• The silent neighborhood - if you need a good night sleep and awaken with the sounds of the birds.
• In the hearth of the city - very close to historical places, restaurants, trendy cafes and bars.
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
A very nice and comfortable apartment at a perfect location in a quiet street. Close to metro, ferries and tram, restaurants, supermarket and night life. Emrecan was a perfect host, kind, generous and communicative. We have already recommended Emrecan and the apartment, and will continue to do so. This made it the best of our more than 50 visits to Istanbul. If there were more than five stars, you would get them. Many thanks!
Bosse & Sara
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption