The Parreiras Alto apartment is a 1 bedroom apartment that can host a maximum of 5 people: Two in the spacious and large bedroom and three in the two confortable sofa beds in the living room! It has been recentley refurbished with all modern conviniences for a super confort stay in the city of the seven hills! The bedroom is roomy and has two walking closets to store all your belongings. One of the highlights of this apartment are the unique dinning room walls made of wooden slats giving the house an exquiste charm of its own! The apartment is filled with lots of natural as it is set on a third floor where you can even catch a glimpse of the river Tejo.
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Conection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Apliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlrey, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffe Machine, Ketlle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the menbers of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reacheable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
City center is less than 15 minutes walking, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 80 meters from the apartment
METRO: Rato and Baixa/Chiado metro stations are just 15 minutes walking from the apartment (yellow and blue lines)
BUSES: buses 758, 773, 727
TRAIN STATIONS:Santos Train Station is at 10 minutes walking. This train will take you to Hthe historical site of Belém and to the Estoril/Cascais villages and beaches.
PROVIDED SERVICES WITH A FEE:
- Airport - Apartment Transfer in private transportation
- Babby Sitting
- Professional Massages
- Tour Guides
- Car Rentals
- Other Available Services
- Supermarket, ATM Machines: 3 - 5 minute walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Swimming Pool (Nautical Portuguese Club). 10 minutes walking distance
- Night Bars and Clubs: 5 - 10 minutes walking
- Pharmacy: 5 minute walking distance
- Biological Open Air Market Every Saturday Morning in Principe Real Square.
Rua das Parreiras is the name of this street, situated in Principe Real. just next to Bairro Alto and Bica districts. This is a very quiet street, in a historical residential area, but a few steps away you can find a district full of life, supermarkets, tree shaded cafés, authentic restaurants. and shops, especially arround the Praça das Flores, a romantic, cozy leafy square garden. On this peacefull spot, surrounded by old buildings maintaning its original lines, people chat and children play. Native People from Lisbon! This place has attracted artists, intelectuals and politicians (The Parliament is a few meters away) At your arrival a map with the major facilities arround the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
The famous tram nº28 has a stop right next to the building. A ride in this tram and you will be exploring the most picturesque neighborhoods of the city, namely the one of Castelo and Alfama.
About 10 minutes walking from the apartment are the districts of Bairro Alto, famous for its renowned and vibrant nightlife, full of restaurants fitting every taste and budget, and the district of Bica with the Bica Funicular and the Santa Catarina Belvedere as its main attractions. Here you can feel the calmness of citizen’s daily life like if you were in a little village. Chiado an elegant and sophisticated neighborhood in the city center is also near, about 15 minutes walking.
The Tagus river waterfront is also a few minutes walking. The broad Avenida Dom Carlos I, leads down towards the Tagus, the neighborhood of Santos and Avenida 24 de Julho both known for being very lively at night with many bars and clubs. Crossing the rail line you will find yourself next to the river and here you can enjoy a promenade or being sited in one of the esplanades having a drink while watching the river and the bridge.
The area is also well served with public transportation. Trams and buses run every minute. A metro station is about 15 minutes walking in Chiado. Tram nº15 in Santos will take you to Belém. Also in Santos you have trains to Belém Estoril and Cascais.