Super sunny apartment in the center of Amsterdam.
* Direct connection to and from the airport
* Price is all in
* Private, comfortable apartment
* Great location!
* Free extra's: Lonely Planet and city map
This sunny apartment in the center of Amsterdam is suitable for one or 4 persons.
Guests have the apartment all to their selves. As you can see on the pictures, this humble (35 m2) and homy apartment on the 3th floor has everything you need for a pleasant stay in Amsterdam. The kitchen is all yours (fridge, washing machine, food processor etc.). Also, everything for coffee and tea is there for you to use. Just as bedlinen, towels and a hairdryer.
The apartment is located in Amsterdam Oud-West (a popular downtown neighborhood), very central. Everything you need to have a greaat week or weekend can be found on a walking distance; shops, bars, restaurants, take-out, musea and so on. Some recommendations are:
* The Ten Kate Market, with fresh fruit , vegetables, bread and cheese, is just around the corner. Take home some Gouda cheese!
* Espressobar Tazzina will be your neighbour, they serve the best coffee of Holland.
* The Burgermeester on the Elandsgracht is not your common burgerplace. Even the Dutch Elle Food is a fan: orginal combinations (think pumpkin, blue cheese, or grilled vegetables) with all local and organic ingredients. Even for veggies they have a great burger!
* Cosy bars, like L'Affiche, my own neigbourhood bar on the Jan van Lennepkade.
* Great stores at the best shopping area De Negen Straatjes
* Some luxurious (window)shopping in The P.C. Hooftstraat
* Strolling in Amsterdams largest park, the Vondelpark
* Lots of musea around the Museum Plein, like The Van Gogh Museum, if you like photography, do visit FOAM, it's my favourite museum located on the Keizersgracht
* Amsterdams life area Leidseplein, with bars, clubs like Jimmy Woo.
This apartment has a very good connection with public transport. From the airporthave a direct connection: Bus 197 Schiphol - Amsterdam Marnixstraat (downtown). From the central station just take tram 17. Stops of tramlines 3, 12, 7 and 17 are only a few meters away.
- Coffee, tea, lemonade, olive oil etc.
- A Lonely Planet of Amsterdam
- A public transport map
- A city center map
- Towels, bedlinen