Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! Dbl-Tpl
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
I love to travel and share with the people there , so this time I will be happy to switch roles and be your host! (Extra Stuff like shampoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included ) -toothpaste, shaving things or hair dryer are not included, if hair dryer it´s important for you, please take on mind bring it with you- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the see, and down stairs is the Gran Via, Barcelona's main avenue! What else?
Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,,
Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my apartment are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can count on my advice and experience in town for what you want, I'll wait for You!
House rules1) Children under 10 years old are not accepted in the house. From 11 to 20 years old always sharing with one or two adults
2) The price includes rental of a private room in the house, not the whole apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas such as the kitchen, bathrooms, living room and also the Internet WI-FI But remember that the Department has more rooms plus yours, so there is a possibility that during your stay, find someone else staying in another room, with the same rights as you. You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, not other. Before booking, be sure that this room it will be right for you. There are not changes of the rooms at arriving.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room as in other common areas of the house, only allowded in the balcony.
2) No reservations under 21 years old are accepted, if there isn´t at least one adult in the group
3) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the reservation holder must be over 21 years old, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible fduring your stay, -only a set of keys is given for room- The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20 that you have to pay to the host.
and must be returned the day of your departure at 10:00 am, once housed there aere no schedules in and out of the house, always taking on mind the respect for the other guests and neighbords at home and at the building, in very early or late evening hours.
The check in is ALWAYS from 15:00 pm (3 pm) onwards never before, However I will ask you to send me the information of your arrival flight so that I can agree on a check in time and can explain how to get to my house, and on the day of your departure you must leave the room free and give the keys as Maximum at 10:00 am. After the check out time it is forbidden to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization. This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) When the room is booked by three people, it is always prepared with a large bed (two people sharing a bed) + 1 single bed.
If you want 3 single beds you must specify this when make your reservation, otherwise the accommodation will be as usual.
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, I only accept inquiries and bookings through this website, Once the reservation has been already formalized, we can keep in privated contact eachother.
12) From June 10th 2017, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. any booking prior to June 10th ( oesn´t ) include this breakfast service.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 24 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
Me and my 2 friends were staying at Jose's place for 3 days and it was really superb! The place is very cosy, clean and close to a lot of sights. The metro station is reachable in a few minutes and there are a lot of good restaurants in the neighborhood if you want a quick bite. Jose is a very friendly host who offered a lot of information and help!
Die Wohnung stimmt genau mit der Beschreibung überein, ist sauber und hat einen herrlichen Blick über Barcelona, besonders am Abend, wenn alles beleuchtet ist. José hat alles gut organisiert, alle Absprachen klappten zuverlässig. Vom Busbahnhof sind es wenige Minuten zu Fuß, wenn man den Shuttlebus vom Flughafen Girona nimmt. Auch unsere Touren haben wir größtenteils zu Fuß gemacht und sind abends mit der Metro zurückgefahren. Danke José Luis!
I had a great stay with my two children in José Luis. He was very considerate with us and very concerned about our well-being. We were housed in the very spacious and comfortable room for three persons with its pleasant flowery balcony.
A big thank you José Luis! Soon very certainly.
This apartment is in good location,very close to metro,grocery store and coffee bar?
The apartment itself has overvelming smell of air freshener and it's no very clean.
Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt bei Jose.
Er ist sehr bemüht und hatte viele Tipps.
Die Unterkunft liegt zentral.
Wir sind viel zu Fuß gegangen, aber das Metronetz lässt keine Wünsche offen.
It was our first trip to Barcelona. Everything was very good. Jose was very kind, explained us everything we asked. We lived in a nice blue room with a balcony and we enjoyed watching Torre Agbar from it. Sagrada Família was very close. All famous "casas" were not far. Even though we were in Barcelona from 29.09 to 6.10 couple of days the weather was very warm - 27 C and we could swim in the sea and take sun baths.
Très cool et adorable. Discret et bel appartement. Appartement central et convivial. Merci bcp
Nos sentimos muy mimados.
It was a lovely experience,
It was a very nice stay in this appartement. José is very friendly and kind person.
He explain to us everything and what we should visit in the city. So really i recomend :)
Thank you José for the stay!
La nostra prima esperienza con Wimdu è stata molto positiva. Jose Luis è una persona molto gentile e disponibile a dare buoni consigli, anche pratici su come raggiungere l'aeroporto o ristoranti particolari. La camera è accogliente e con una bella vista sulla città. Buona la posizione, a due passi dalla Sagrada Familia, dalla fermata della metropolitana e bus.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption