Dear future guests,
We're very happy to welcome you in our home in Amsterdam.
My partner and I (and also our dog) love hosting people here and we will be more than happy to give you advice on where to go and what to do.
Our house is located on the waterfront in a great neighborhood with some amazing architecture. Only 15 minutes (on bike!) from the central station.You are on the ground floor which means no lugging your bags up narrow steep stairs! We live on the second floor so you really have your own privacy.
What exactly do we offer?
- Spacious studio (about 45 M2);
- One double bed, plus max. 2 extra beds;
- Private bathroom (shower / bathtub, toilet);
- Small private patio, where you can smoke, eat or relax;
- Cable, TV/DVD player;
- Wireless Internet;
- Small fridge;
- microwave oven;
- Water boiler for making coffee or tea;
- Free parking in parking garage;
- Shopping area, restaurants and cafe's within walking distance;
- Public transport is only a 3-minute walk, within 10 minutes you are at the central station;
- Swimming platform in the area;
- We speak Dutch, Spanish, French, German and English;
- Among other nearby attractions we 'd like to mention: Artis (Zoo), Easterpark (20 min.), Flevopark (10 min.) and Brewery 'T IJ (Biological beers!) (10 min.)
- Check out is normally @11.00 am, but if no new guests are expected we can make other arrangements;