Amazing flat on Lake Bracciano Rome
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
|Address||Via Umberto I, 00069 Trevignano Romano, Italy|
Trevignano is a fascinating village that offers a wealth of things to experience, and whether you are into relaxing on the clear waters of Lake Bracciano, practicing sailing/windsurf/canoeing, visiting the fabulous castle of Bracciano or simply tasting the local food and wines in the large variety of restaurants, you will find this flat makes the ideal base.
The flat is at walking distance from Lake Bracciano (50 meters), grocery stores, restaurants and cafe's. Additionally bicycles can be provided upon request (free of charge).
The historical centre of the Eternal City (i.e. Rome) can be easily reached by driving 40 km (= 25 Miles). The medieval city of Viterbo is also very close (25km = 15 miles).
- spacious kitchen (fully furnished - tv, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, dining table, chairs, bench, pots and pans, cutlery)
- master bedroom (queen bed, two nightstands, closet, mirror)
- 2nd bedroom (comfortable sofa bed)
- toilet (where you will find a washing machine)
- living room (provided with another sofa bed)
In a nutshell, the flat comes furnished with all you really need to spend a great vacation time without incurring further expenses.
Pick-up at Fiumicino airport, Ciampino airport and Termini train station can be offered at very competitive fares.
|Price for > 3 guests||$ 23 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||2 months|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption