WENCESLAS SQUARE - 2 ROOM VIOLET
Floor No.6(with elevator)
|Address||Vaclavske namesti, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
Size is 60 m2 total with bedroom with double bed (180 x 200 cm), living room with fully equipped kitchen with double bed (180 x 200 cm) & double bed and a bathroom. Apartment blends homely comforts such as fully equipped kitchen with Fridge with Freezer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery and all the necessary cooking utensils, entertainment centre, bedding and work area, with useful elements. As for attention and services the apartment is on level of a 3 star hotel. Bed Linen and Towels included. The apartment is on the 6th floor with an elevator. Oriented - street.
House rules24/7 Central Reception in the building under sign ,,APART HOTEL RECEPTION,,
KEY & DAMAGE DEPOSIT 50 EUR / 1000 CZK / 1 - 5 keys
refundable on check out
LATE CHECK OUT (on request):
until 3 p.m. / 15.00 hour 25 EUR
until 6 p.m. / 18.00 hour 40 EUR
CANCELLATION POLICY for NEW YEAR 28.12 - 3.1:
Less than 14 days prior to arrival: 100 % of whole stay amount
CLEANING: including change of towels and bed linen...
Cleaning every 4th day (11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
Long stay reservation (2 weeks and more): cleaning weekly
Laundry service (1 bag max 6kg, till 24 hours): 15 EUR
We can arrange TAXI for you from the Airport or Railway station to the apartment. If you STAY MORE than 5 NIGHTS we can offer you 1 x free transfer or 1 night in garage.
UNDERGROUND SAFETY GARAGE just in the building. Price 25 EUR / night.(parking space is limited: length = 5000mm, width=2050mm, height = 1900mm, max weight = 2500kg)
Children under 12 years: free of charge
Breakfast: 7 EUR / person
Air-conditioning: free of charge, for discounted stays we charge 5 EUR / night
Christmas Tree + set up: 60 EUR, incl. christmas decorations
Luggage room: free of charge
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 846 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2539 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 20 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Excelente ubicación, como dice el anuncio. Además es como en las fotos. Acojedor, comodo , limpio y con lo necesario. Incluso recordaron poner la cuna para mi pequeño. Y las vistas son fabulosas.
Lokalizacja jest naprawdę świetna ,obiekt bardzo fajny ,czysty , z pełnym wyposażeniem, jednak tylko dla 3 osób,ale gdyby tak było nie znalazł bym się tam i bym pewnie żałował. pewnie tam wrócę...;-)
This is my first time using WIMDU and my LAST ONE.
I use to travel a lot and always using apartments instead of hotels.
Last trips I always used Airb&b (to give an example, only last year i rented a house in México an other in London), but I have also tried other webs or directly through the flats owners (Baqueira for skying, Sevilla, etc) directly and never had any problem.
In this ocassion everything was a dissaster.
1. They didnt give me the appartment i did book. They said they had several in the same location and depends in disponibility. False. I booked a particular flat and i expected to be hosted in that flat. I complained as soon as I saw it but did change me. I said, ok, I want to cancel and they didn´t want to give me my money back. They only offer a disccount of 20%, but that was not a solution.
Therefore I was forced to spend three days in an apppartment I would not have rented never. It was a FRAUD. Otherwise they would have let me cancel it. Thats whay they mix pictures of diferent appartements and afterwards they give you another thing.
2. The appartment was not clean. The bed was very noisy.The sheets were smaller than the bed. Same for the comforter. The kitchen was not very well equiped. The bathroom didnt have at least a bit of shampoo or soap, at least for the first day.
3. There was a distance about 15 minutes walk between the reception, where you pick up the keys, and the studio.
4. You dont deal directly with the owner. Its like a kind of agency.
Only things good were Location and WIFI (it worked perfect).
As i said, if they would have allowed me to cancel the reservation I could have understood that it was a mmisunderstanding, but since they didnt its clear a FRAUD.
I will never book again in WIMDU if they have flat owners like this. And of course i would share this horrible experience with all my friends, the ones know Airb&b beacause I recommended to them.
It was perfect, specially the location, we couldn't choose a better location in prague, 5minutes walkin from any interesting point. Check-in is done by a reception, so we didn't meet the owners. We didn't have any problem, in fact they were very kind, but it is just a point to take into account.
très bel appartement, bien situé même si le quartier est un peu bruyant. cependant il manque quelques ustensiles de cuisine ainsi que la planche à repasser. en dehors de cela tout était parfait.
super wohnung, super Lage, alles prima.
Friendly and hopeful host! Had a great time in Prag. Clean and well-recourced apartment.
Large and fully equipped apartment the center of Prague. Great location. Big plus: a spacious terrace. In short, highly recommended.
Groot en van alle gemakken voorzien appartement hartje centrum van Praag. Geweldige locatie. Groot pluspunt: een ruim terras. Kortom: warm aanbevolen.
Apartment very well located within walking distance of everything, with a great terrace !!! Parking in the building and plenty of restaurants to choose from. Book again without hesitation !!!
Apartamento muy bien situado a pocos pasos de todo, con una terraza estupenda!!! Aparcamiento en el mismo edificio y un montón de restaurantes donde elegir. Volveríamos a reservar sin dudarlo!!!
Elegant room, that looked even better than in the pictures.
* NOT facing the street (which is a plus, given the super central and noisy location).
* I tried to book on a very short notice (1 day before the arrival in Prague) and I got a reply less than one hour later.
* this is not really a cons, but maybe worth to mention. In the bathroom there were only two rolls of toilette papers (which is not that much for a 4 nights of staying). So we got more toilette papers and other basic stuff for breakfast at the Albert supermarket (in the nearby Palladium Shopping Center).
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption