The apartment "MIDNIGHT COFFEE" ideal for couples and solo travelers, distinguished by its impressive wall painting by Lutz Mader, which reflects the Gendarmenmarkt in Berlin.
It charges through his romantic decorations and the cozy fireplace and king size bed to dream and linger. Let yourself be enchanted by an exciting Fjord Sightseeing tour of Berlin or a business meeting of the impressive atmosphere of the room in the evening and prepare your loved ones happy in the morning as breakfast in bed ...
It has a balcony that gives a cool breeze on warm summer evenings and invites for a cup of mulled wine on winter evenings.
Outside the front door there are supermarkets, health food stores, bakeries, restaurants, cafes, bars and small shops.
The tram M4 takes you directly to the center directly Alexanderplatz.
The nearest tram station: 100 m Thomas Mann Street (M 4). about 100 m
Nearest Train: 500 mGreifswalder road (S8, S41, S42, S85)
Nearest subway: 2 km Alexanderplatz (U2)
The apartment is located in the "Erich-Weinert-Straße", on a quiet street between "Greifswalderstraße" and "Prenzlauer Allee", between two historic buildings. Despite its central location it offers tranquility and a high quality of living.
Discover the Berlin nightlife around Kollwitz-Platz, the culture brewery and the hottest clubs "boiler house", "soda" and many others.
• Linen included
• 1 small + 1 large towel per person included
• other set of towels € 5 per person
Living / bedroom (20m ²):
• king size bed 180x200
• bedside tables with lamps
• LCD TV with USB port
• I Podstation, CD player, DVD player, radio
• 1 wardrobe
• dining table with 2 chairs
Kitchen (4m ²):
• kitchenette integrated
• 4-burner stove with oven,
• fridge with freezer compartment,
• coffee machine, kettle, toaster,
• Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans etc.
Bathroom (4m ²):
• Shower (mini tub)
• Hand basin
Balcony (4m ²):
• 2 chairs
Telephone / Internet:
• Free high-speed wireless for your own laptop
• free public parking available in the area
• Underground parking for € 5 a night (please book in advance!)
Central heating, double glazing, hairdryer, Cable TV, ironing equipment
Washing machine / dryer
• in the shared cellar fee per 1,50 €