We are offering two guest bedrooms together in our cosy, quiet house, for groups of up to 5 people.
The larger bedroom has a double bed and a single bed; the smaller room has a double bed.
This spacious house offers great comfort and convenience for groups of friends or families who wish to avoid expensive hotels and prefer privacy of a house with use of a garden, a spacious living room, and a large fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
We encourage people to feel it's a home from home when they stay with us!
Our house is situated in a quiet part of North London with many transport links within easy walking distance from the house. We have London Underground, Overground, Railway and Bus access all within 8 minutes walk from the house! Wherever you want to get to in London is that much easier from our house :-)
There is DIRECT TRAIN access to many London venues including:
- Wembley Stadium 10 mins,
- Wembley Arena 8 mins
- Lord's Cricket Ground 6 mins
- The Mall 16 mins,
- Wimbledon 55mins
- Hyde Park 15 mins
- Greenwich 27 minutes
- Camden - 25 minutes
The house has been recently refurbished (October 2011) and contains:
- Spacious modern living room with big LCD TV and numerous channels, Blu-rays and books/magazines
- Fully equipped kitchen & dining area
- Garden (which provides a great outdoor space perfect for barbecues or relaxation in summertime)
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower with constant hot water
- Separate toilet
- Wifi broadband internet access
- Three double bedrooms (with an extra single bed in the largest guest room)
The rooms are beautifully decorated and furnished with high quality accessories. There are Egyptian cotton bed linen, anti-alergy duvet and pillows, and we can provide toiletries if you need, as well as a hair dryer upon request, and an iron & ironing board.
There is a large kitchen diner for your use should you wish to cook or prepare meals for the day and local restaurants and take away places can offer you any meals you wish. Of course, we provide free tea & coffee.
All essential kitchen appliances (kettle, toaster, chinaware, cutlery etc) are provided. Bedrooms are furnished with double/king bed, wardrobes, chest of drawers, side tables and house has an additional storage.
There are many restaurants locally: Italian, Chinese, British, French, Indian, Czech, Thai. Pub/Bistro food and several cafes are also within 10 minute walking distance. There is a small park 2 minutes away which has a free outdoor gym.
The property is located in cosmopolitan area of Kilburn and West Hampstead in Travel Zone 2 and benefits from quick and easy access to central London (15-20 minutes), with several key transport links nearby including:
- London Underground from Kilburn (4 mins walk); Jubilee Line (for Baker Street, Westminster, London Bridge, Greenwich, Bond Street, Green Park).
- Overground train station links West Hampstead (8 min walk) with Gatwick and Luton Airports directly.
- King's Cross station is 8 minutes away on train, very convenient if you are arriving from England or Eurostar by train.
- Waterloo and London bridge stations are only about 20 minutes on tube.
All other stations and airports accessible with 1 change
- Bus Stop (5 minutes away) provides 24/7 service to central London with buses every few minutes to Victoria, Paddington, Westfield Shopping Mall, Oxford Street, Hyde Park, etc.
We are lucky to live on a pedestrianised road, meaning there are no cars nearby, with the noise that come with them! Our guests tend to comment on how quiet and cosy it feels here.
As for the occupants, there is myself and my partner living here. We love having guests stay with us and do our best to give them a memorable and comfortable stay. We help you out as much as we can so that you enjoy London to its maximum.
I look forward to having you!