London Bridge in 7 Minutes - Quiet Room
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Fairlawn Mansions, SE145PH London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least once a day.
A deposit of 100 GBP is required.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 15 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Great location, relaxed friendly atmosphere, would definatey stay again if in the area
Perfect Place, close to the station. A big and lovely room. We are planning to come back there again. Great communication!
It is small and dirty and I recommend everyone to not go. Moreover, the host (sidney Brooks) poorly accessible and not after he made appointments. So do not go.
Het is er klein en vies en ik raad iedereen aan om hier niet heen te gaan. Bovendien is de host (sidney Brooks) slecht bereikbaar en komt hij gemaakte afspraken niet na. Niet heengaan dus.
Thank you for everting and your hospitality!
Whe love London en the Holland Heineken House!
Rex en Liza
Sidney is a great host!!!
He is a really helpful, friendly & open minded person, who gives useful tips for your London Trip.
The apartment is simple but clean and a quiet. It's a great place to stay for "short- trip- traveler"!!!
It was amazing, nice reception of Sydney.
Always cheerful, a very good host, know a lot and gives voor tips where you need to be. The kitchen, bedroom and the shower are nicely maintained.
Do you want a guided tour, ask Sydne he is rigth person.
Sindey is a very open-minded and friendly person! perfect for couples who want the freedom, price and social atmosphere of a hostel but the room and the privacy of a simple clean apartment.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption