Incredibly spacious luxury penthouse with stunning views of river and Olympic park and large 35 foot long south facing terrace. Secure underground parking at extra cost.
• 10 mins walk from Bow Road (for Hammersmith/City and District Lines), and Bow or Pudding Mill DLR for Stratford, Canary Wharf, Bank and Tower Gateway.
15-20 mins travel time to central London from Bow Road tube (District, Hammersmith and City Line). Close to Mile End tube for Central line.
Near Westfield shopping centre, Europe's largest mall and Eurostar station.
• Top floor (5th ) with lift access.
• Secure electronic gated underground parking available at extra cost.
• Approx 1,000 square feet (100 square meters) with 35 foot long south-facing terrace.
• Spacious open-plan kitchen and living/dining area with double aspect floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Sony Bravia television and all other mod cons including dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer
• Views directly overlooking River Lea and Olympic Park.
• 2 spacious double bedrooms - both rooms with wall-to-wall fitted wardrobes.
• Plenty of other storage space in flat.
• Floor to ceiling windows in lounge and second bedroom.
• Kitchen with integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
• Washer/dryer included in separate enclosure.
• Thermostat controlled underfloor heating
• Good-sized bathroom with power shower unit.
• Video entry phone system.
• Flat is in award-winning building (Evening Standard 2005) with Japanese garden in large courtyard and riverside decking.
• A short walk away from Victoria Park.
• Available furnished