Sunny room in a fully furnished condo smack dab in the middle of the U St. Corridor & Columbia Heights neighborhoods. Located conveniently, just a few blocks from Metro & the Circulator. It is a corner unit with lots of light and a great view of downtown, the Washington Monument & Capitol Building just a couple of miles away. If you are lucky, you may even catch a fireworks show from National Stadium. It's a fantastic foodie location, near U Street Corridor's phenomenal Ethiopian and other gourmet restaurants, as well as the beloved U Street Farmers Market.
- full futon in den
- fully equipped kitchen (side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, water filter, ice maker, toaster oven, microwave, KitchenAid stand-up mixer, BlendTec blender, ice cream maker)
- flat-screen TV w/ cable
- wireless internet
- telephone (domestic calls only)
- washer/dryer in unit
- air conditioning
- gated building
- well-equipped gym
- sheets & towels, of course provided
- Gated, off-street parking is also available for an additional fee.
Airport and/ or train/ bus station pick up and drop off may also be available depending on schedule.
- Room is a den off to the side of the condo, not visible from common areas and a curtain is provided for added privacy.
- A sweet cat may also be in residence, so please no allergies or bring appropriate medication.
- Construction at the school across the street is on-going, which causes noise in the mornings. If you are a late riser and/or a light sleeper, you may want to pack earplugs.