Van Gogh's apartment in center Prague
Floor No.4(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Tyrsova, 12000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
Good connection with a city center and nice location makes apartment is ideal for sightseeing:
1) 10 minute by foot to the Wenceslas Square
2) 2 minutes’ walk to subway station I.P.Pavlova and a lot of trams with same name
3) 2 km away is located Vysehrad (second castle in city)
4) Big park “Folimanka” just in couple of minutes’ walk
Apartment’s building was built in XIX century in beautiful Vinograd’s district, in one block is a little garden very you can spend some time in hot summer days enjoying ice-cream.
Also close to subway station “I.P.Pavlova” you can find a few fast-foods and café: “KFC”, “McDonald’s”, “Starbucks”, “PAUL”, and lovely pizzeria “Coliseum”.
Moreover you can taste an amazing and unusual beer (coffee, banana and cherry beer) in a famous “Beer House” (“Pivovarsky Dum”), and it’s located just in a 8 minute walk from the apartment.
Also very close is a supermarket "Zabka", nice caviar shop and a lot of little grocery shops.
In front of the building is public parking place and cost is around 16€/weekday, and weekends and state holidays is free.
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• TV with more than a 500+ channels
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 9 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
For 2 people fully sufficient (for 4 people would be this property too small).
Due to the proximity of the main road with trams a bit noisy.
The shower curtain in the bathroom have to be necessarily renewed !!!
Für 2 Personen völlig ausreichen (für 4 Personen wäre diese Unterkunft zu klein).
Durch die Nähe der Hauptstraße mit Straßenbahn etwas laut.
Der Duschvorhang im Bad müsste unbedingt erneuert werden !!!
Apartment clean, bed ok but dark ground floor. At arrival at 16 pm, beds for 3 while we are 4. Bed linen and towels that are brought to 21:30 without a word of excuse.
Appartement propre, literie ok, mais Rdc sombre. A l arrivée à 16 h, lits faits pour 3 alors que nous sommes 4. Les draps et serviettes sont amenés qu à 21h30, sans un mot d excuse.
The apartment and the building itself was great. Huge balcony, well equipped kitchen, large and comfortable beds. Even though the area is not far from the centre of the city it looks really bad. The good thing is that you will need not more than 10 minutes with public transport to get out of there.
Great studio apartment! There was only two of us, but there was plenty of room for others as there is a fold out futon as well. Apartment is on the top floor, but that wasn't a problem for us as we did not have much luggage and it was quieter on the top level. Bathroom was a bit old, but we did not mind. Alex met us right outside the apartment and the check in and check out process was very smooth! Located right next to the tram which connects into the old town perfectly with only a couple of stops! Perfect place for our short weekend trip :)
Hello, we've enjoyed a lot the stay in Prague, a lovely city, but had a bad experience with the flat booked through Ilya/ Alex. At arrival we had to realise that the flat chosen by us was not available, probably was rent to tourists which have booked a longer stay than ours.Finally we were accomodated in a different flat, smaller than the one previously reserved and without parking facilities.
They were wonderful days, the apartment is modern, very clean and friendly. Around the corner there is everything you need: baker, food and restaurants. In the city you need with the train (every 5 min) for about 15 minutes. We would love to come again!
Es waren wunderschöne Tage, die Wohnung ist modern, sehr sauber und freundlich. Um die Ecke gibt es alles was man braucht: Bäcker, Lebensmittel und Restaurants. In die Stadt braucht man mit der Bahn (fährt alle 5 min ) ca. 15 Minuten. Wir kommen gern wieder!
Here are my + and - of the stay
+ Apartment new and nice.
- Contained only one room with a bed in the living room. It was perceived that there were 2 bedrooms in the ad.
+ The apartment is located at a distance from the center but close to public transport so it is not a problem.
- There is not enough cutlery and dishware for 4 persons (for example, there were only 2 cups)
+ Closed garage for car
- Bed sheets were not working - pillow case was a sheet wrapped around the pad.
- The toilet seat lid was split half on arrival - broke completely during the stay.
- There are still craftsmen in the building to begin working with hammer drills pm. 07.00 in the morning.
Her er mine + og - ved opholdet
+ Lejligheden ny og pæn.
- Indeholdt kun 1 værelse med opredning I stuen. Man fik opfattelsen af at der var 2 soveværelser i annoncen.
+ Lejligheden ligger et stykke fra centrum men nær offentlig transport så det er ikke et problem.
- Der er ikke tilstrækkelig bestik og tallerkner til 4 personer ( eksempelvis var der kun 2 kopper)
+ Lukket garage til bil
- Sengetøjet var ikke i orden - hovedpudebetræk var et lagen viklet omkring puden.
- Toilet sæde låget var flækket halvt ved ankomst - knækkede helt under opholdet.
- Der er stadig håndværkere i bygningen der begynder arbejde med slagboremaskiner kl. 07.00 om morgenen.
We are very happy to stay at Pradze.Wszystko porządku.Apartament was located in a very nice place, clean and przyjemny.Wszystko was consistent with the description oferty.Polecam
Jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni z pobytu w Pradze.Wszystko było w porządku.Apartament położony w bardzo ładnym miejscu,czysty i przyjemny.Wszystko było zgodne z opisem oferty.Polecam
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption