Apartment near Arc de Triomphe
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Address||4 avenue des Ternes, 75017 Paris, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
THE BUILDING AND THE DISTRICT
Arc de Triomphe monument is within a 10-minute walk from this elegant 19th-century-style apartment.
The area is one of the most chic and comfortable Paris. You will find everything you need nearby: restaurants, cafes, market, bakery, pharmacy ... and you are in the neighborhood of the luxury brands. You will stay a few meters from the most beautiful avenue in the world.
On the second floor with elevator, this apartment offers a large lounge, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, 3 large bedrooms and three bathrooms. The apartment is very bright.
- 3 bedrooms with a comfortable double bed and a dressing room.
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, as well as dishes, pans, cups and glasses.
-3 Bathrooms, washer and dryer, 2 toilets.
Laundry facilities are available.
The apartment is just 100 metres away from Ternes station, providing direct access to Moulin Rouge and Père Lachaise Cemetery via Paris’ excellent metro system. The world-famous Champs-Élysées Avenue is 15 minutes’ walk away.
The vibrant and fashionable surrounding area includes tree-lined streets restaurants, cafés and markets.
HOW TO GET THERE
Three metro lines (line 1, line 2 and line 6) and several bus lines are nearby, ideal for getting around Paris.
You are 3 minutes walk to Champs Elysees, 10 minutes from the Louvre Museum and La Defense.
You are also directly connected to all stations in Paris : Gare de l'Est, Gare du Nord, Gare de Lyon and Gare Montparnasse. You can take the train directly to London, Brussels, Amsterdam.
FROM / TO AIRPORT
From the station Châtelet you can take the train to the airport Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
House rulesRENTAL CONDITIONS
The apartment can be rented for a minimum of three (3) nights and a maximum of six (6) months.
LATE ARRIVALS CHARGES
For late arrivals, please note that a late check-in charge will apply, which amounts to EUR 20 between 8 PM and 10 PM and EUR 40 after 10 PM.
A deposit of € 500 is required to cover any damage or repairs in the apartment because of the tenants. It should be set by CB on the day of arrival with our mobile payment terminal (the sum in question is not charged but "pre- authorized" like renting a car for example).
|Monthly rate for up to 6 guests||$ 6457 US|
|Maximum nights||6 months|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Excelente apartamento en pleno centro de París. Bien comunicado tanto con líneas de bus como de metro. Instalaciones perfectamente acondicionadas con todo de tipo de comodidades y medidas de seguridad apropiadas. Recomendable 100%
Een schitterend appartement voor ons, vijf volwassenen en een kleintje van twee, met drie mooie grote slaapkamers, zeer goede sanitaire voorzieningen en een compleet uitgeruste keuken. Dit alles gelegen op een mooie locatie pal naast metrostation Ternes en op slecht enkele minuten lopen van de Arc de Triomphe. Winkeltjes en restaurantje binnen ´handbereik. Wij hebben genoten van het appartement en de locatie.
Check in basic but effective and timely manner. Overall nice apartment. The only flaw third bedroom over-arranged (advanced mobile and a cot). For cleaning, you could do better, but in any case sufficient. Wimdu excellent organization.
Check in essenziale ma efficace e puntuale.
Appartamento complessivamente bello. Unica pecca la terza stanza da letto esageratamente arrangiata (mobili avanzati e una brandina). Per la pulizia si poteva fare meglio; in ogni caso sufficiente.
Organizzazione di WIMDU ottima.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Dejlig lejlighed i hyggeligt nærområde med masser af butikker, cafeer og spisesteder.
P-kælder på den modsatte side af gaden - virkelig nemt.
Lejligheden ligger ret centralt, og med metroen lige i nærheden er man hurtigt inde i centrum.
Dejligt med egen terrasse, den trænger dog lige til nogle ordentlige møbler :-).
My sister and I spent one week in this apartment at the beginning of August.
We are both quite satisfied. Here a list of pros and cons of our stay.
- the owner of the apartment, Jérémy, has been really helpful and ready to answer to all the questions and doubts before the trip.
- the apartment is nice and big enough for two people;
- it is perfectly located in the heart of the city. Some of the most famous touristic attractions are 5/10 minutes far (such as the Louvre Museum, the Centre Pompidou, the Tuileries Gardens, Notre Dame, the Saint Chapel, the Pont Neuf, Place Dauphine...);
- bus and underground stations are close;
- there are lots of restaurants to go eating, having an happy hour or an after dinner and there is an AMAZING bakery which is called "Patisserie Julien" which makes delicious bread (the baguettes, the famous French bread) and cakes/sweets. It is just 1 minute far;
- if you want to go shopping, there is a shopping centre (Les Halles) and lots of shops nearby;
- the area is really lively during the day but especially during the night. It could be a little noisy maybe, but it was not a problem for us (if you are a lightsleeper it could be). The area is also safe and, I wouldn't say for wealthy people, but it was really good.
- all electronic devices worked perfectly;
- the bed was a real NIGHTMARE. It was one of those sofas that you open and can use as beds, but that was not the problem since it was comfortable. The real problem was the iron bed base which creaked even at the smallest movement. It was really noisy and annoying because you risk to wake up the other person and yourself too.
- another big problem for us was the absence of shutters since there were just the glass windows. Luckily the area was safe but we felt a bit unsafe anyway. Because of this we couldn't open them to let some air in during the night and being in August is not the ideal. Moreover just one of the two windows had curtains. Anyway, we noticed that most buildings of the quarter don’t have shutters, so maybe it is normal there, but for people used to have them (like us in Italy), it is really strange.
- the floor which was covered in parquet was not perfect in some spots and creaked.
- the bathroom is maybe too small for people which are not thin or medium size. There are very few centimetres between the toilet, the shower and the sink. It could be a little uncomfortable. It was not a problem for us, but maybe this information could be important for others.
Die Wohnung ist von der Lager her absolut optimal. In maximal 15 Minuten ist man auch zu Fuß und mit großem Gepäck schnell am Paris Est. Die Metro-Station ist direkt um die Ecke und man innerhalb weniger Minuten an jedem Sightseeing-Punkt in der Stadt.
Die Wohnung ist sehr schön eingerichtet und wirklich gemütlich. Uns hat es hier sehr gut gefallen und vielleicht kommen wir ja auch noch einmal wieder.
Einziges Manko sind die nicht mehr ganz zeitgemäße Dusche und Küche.
merci pour etre dans votre jolie apartement. Nous avons passe des jours tres jolis en Paris. L´apartement est super, c´est tres agredable d´etre dans le centre de Paris. En plus il y a un supermarche et des boulangers tout pres....C´est parfait. Nous nous sommes sentis très à l'aise dans votre apartement. Merci aussi pour la communication agredable et pour votre fiabilite.
Nous sommes surs.... nous allons revenir.
Great location!! And a very cmfy bed, All the utilities you need in the kitchen. A bit difficult with the shower, it was either very warm or very cold. :) Maybe an instruction for the washing machine would be good... But all in all, very nice stay.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption