A nice, light apartment in Amsterdam-Westerpark. Just 500m from the Centre-Jordaan.
Large full service kitchen with utensils. Living room with a comfortable couch. A queen size bed in a sunny bedroom and a private bathroom.
The accommodation is situated in Westerpark where some of the best deals for restaurants, cheap markets, and affordable nightlife can be found. Westerpark, on the other hand, draws an up-and-coming crowd of young professionals and is best known for the Westergasfabriek, a vibrant park containing various cafés and clubs.
The centre can be reached easily by foot (5 minutes) and with public transport.
* BUS 21 in front of the apartment, takes you to the Central Station. Dam square
* TRAM 3 about 5 minutes walk, takes you to Rijksmuseum, van Goghmuseum, Concertgebouw, area called THE PIJP,Albert Cuypmarket.
* TRAM 10 about 7 minutes walk, takes you in the direction of Leidseplein.
The apartment is 65 square meters and has a very sunny balcony with sun from midday until the evening . When weather permits it is a true treat to have a drink and/or diner outside on the balcony in the sun.
The kitchen is my favorite place in the house, with doors that open on to the balcony. I love to cook, so you will find everything you need to prepare a wonderful meal.
In the bedroom you will find a king-size bed therefor the place is best suited for 2 people. But the living room has a wonderful couch that sleeps very well. I have already had quite a few guests that made use of this.
- Free WIFI
- TV + radio
- Bedding & towels will be supplied
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Personal tips on Amsterdam Highlights.
I will try to make your stay in Amsterdam unforgettable!