Elegant historic apartment
A recently renovated 3rd floor (walk up) apartment, situated in a historic building from the late 1800’s.
You enter into the newly refurbished apartment and have a built in custom kitchen, with gas hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, extract hood, and the usual small electrical appliances, kettle, toaster, coffee maker etc, a feature of this room is a 4 meter tall wall of natural stone and the barreled ceiling. The floor is of Italian ceramic tiles.
Leading off of this room are:
- W.C. with sink unit.
- Shower room with modern corner shower unit and sink unit.
- Lounge/diner – with original double doors with etched glass insets and high ceilings, a dining table and six upholstered chairs, 2 sofas and an arm chair, buffet unit and various side tables and original oak parquet flooring. A wall mounted TV with a range of cable channels. Newly installed triple glazed windows to original historic design, over looking the tree lined avenue to the front.
- Master bedroom located to the rear of the apartment overlooking the garden courtyard, tall double glazed windows with fitted venetian blinds. A large double bed, night stands, chest of drawers and wardrobe and full height mirror compliment this high ceilinged room. For your comfort, this room has a ceiling fan, ideal for those warmer summer months.
- Twin room, also located to the rear of the apartment over looking the garden courtyard, this room has twin beds and a single sleeper sofa chair , night stands, chest of drawers, and wardrobe, the windows are fitted with venetian blinds and ceiling fan, ideal for the warmer summer months.
The apartment has for your convenience, iron, ironing board, drying racks, WIFI (free), exclusive to this one apartment.
Take out the garbage at the end of the stay.
Respect the other people on the building by keeping down noise at night
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||11 PM|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Beautiful and big apartment with decorative furniture and a very nice location with nice view from balcony.
I really enjoyed my stay at this cozy apartment. Andy is so kind and professional. Highly recommended!! The location is not bad because the metro and tram are really close and to go to the city center takes just 10min! I have to say that the apartment was really clean and comfortable. Thanks Andy for this opportunity!
If i back to Prague I will contact you.
Wow, what a fantastic apartment!! My friend and I stayed here for 5 days and could not have asked for better accommodation and location! Andy is great and he provided us with a map, some tips and suggestions of things to do, and advice about using the metro.
We highly recommend this apartment - it has everything you could possibly need, is comfortable and well decorated.
We will definitely be back in the future!!
The flat is ideally situated, no more than 10 minutes from the city center. The host is very friendly and ready to help whenever needed. The flat is very clean and has all what you need, comfortable beds, comprehensive kitchen and bathroom...
It was sometimes slightly noisy, but it's the price to live near the city-center.
Altogether an excellent experience in this beautiful city!
Very nice apartment, good location, very pleasant and reliable host, top communication. We would definitely come back.
Sehr schönes Appartment, gut gelegen, sehr angenehmer und zuverlässiger Gastgeber, top Kommunikation. Wir kommen gerne wieder.
Thank you for giving the apartment.
Our host Mr Andrew gave us friendly
Emfangen and explained everything just no German
We would like to come back any time to a
Concert ideal in the arena.
Danke für die Vermittlung der Ferienwohnung.
Unser Gastgeber Herr Andrew hat uns freundlich
Emfangen und alles erklärt nur keinen deutscher
Wir würden gern jeder Zeit wiederkommen zu einem
Konzert in der Arena ideal.
The apartment was clean and charming in a nice building in one of the best locations in the city. Andrew was very helpful and prompt with his communication responses. We highly recommend this place.
Super apartment, ideally located, everything was clean and modern. In just 3 minutes running time you're at the Metro and so in 10 min. You are in the center of Prague. The location is quiet, I would book it again immediately.
Super Wohnung, ideal gelegen, alles sauber und modern. In nur 3 Minuten Laufzeit ist man beim Metro und damit in 10 Min. ist man im Zentrum von Prag. Die Lage ist ruhig, ich würde es sofort wieder buchen.
The apartment is great and just perfect! It's very clean and neat and is equipped well. Andrew and Jakub were exactely on time and are very nice people who know their city and are happy to assist with any questions. We'd come back any time.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption