Number of bathrooms2
- Pets allowed
- Parking available
|Address:||Dokter Welfferweg, 3615 AN Utrecht, Netherlands|
|Property type:||Private room|
This room is ready with a twin bed. The room features a sitting area, with a kettle and a coffee maker, TV with cable and a DVD player, Wi-Fi is available as well.
This spacious room is located on the first floor with a skylight and a window that looks out on the backhouse. The bathroom is in the hall. Continental breakfast is served in our cozy kitchen, or, in good weather, on one of the terraces at the back of the farmhouse.
The Farm is a typical 'Utrecht longhouse-farm', where the house and back house are under one roof. Where the cows used to stand in winter, and where the original water pump still stands, is now converted into a spacious but cozy room for leisure, including a pool table, table soccer, darts and a sitting area. It is possible to watch a movie on a big screen. Do you like soccer? There are sports channels, and also the national 'Eredivisie Live' channel available. There is a bus location nearby, that drives you into the city Utrecht.
There is a bus location nearby, that drives you into the city Utrecht.
● If you want to eat out you have a few choices close by, Snackcorner, opposite to the Medieval Church, where you can enjoy a simple meal, next to the local pub 'The Gate'.
● Olde Regthuys, in the neighboring village Tienhoven.
● An excellent a la carte restaurant 'Zit & Zoet' (Salt & Sweet) in the village Maartensdijk.
● An eastern work restaurant, 'Malle Jan', where an economically priced meal is served.
● A Pancake-restaurant will arise soon, near the exit to the highway A27.
Surroundings and things to do are present all around, our little village Westbroek is called 'The Green Heart of the North Park. Here you will find peace in the swamp-area, pasture, forest and water.
● Popular with walkers is the 'Bert-Bos' walking path that leads you through beautiful nature.
● 'The Gagelbos' is more than worth a visit, especially for children to play and dog owners.
● Located near 'The Maarsseveense Lakes' is a beautiful wellness center, where you can enjoy baths, massage and rest. The lakes itself offer you sunbathing, swimming (there is also a diving school), boating and fishing. ● Westbroek is a popular place for walkers and cyclists, and when the temperature drops below zero, even ice-skaters can enjoy a natural skating rink.
Security Deposit: €100
The house is non-smoking.
It is not allowed to burn candles in the room or to use open fire of what kind.
|Price for >1 guest:||$ 54 US per guest/night extra|
Cancellation Policy: Flexible
You will be refunded the total price minus the cancellation fee if you cancel the booking at least 2 days before check-in (by 12 noon, local time). For cancellations that are made less than 2 days before check-in, you will be refunded 5% of the total price minus the cancellation fee.
|Check-in after:||On arrangement|
|Check-in before:||On arrangement|
|Check-out before:||On arrangement|
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Quality assured accommodation
- Secure payment via SSL encryption