5 Min Sea, Cosy Studio Center N°2
Floor No.2(with elevator)
- Suitable for events
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Boulevard Francois Grosso, 06000 Nice, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||5 days ago|
The flat has been renovated in November 2012 with quality materials and furniture. It is very fitted (see list), bright, elegant, clean, has a well-equipped kitchen, a pleasant bathroom and very high ceilings. It can sleep up to 2 persons.
Everything that the seaside, the down-town, the historical centre and the pedestrian zone have to offer is at your door! Whether you are looking for beach, walks along the seaside, cultural tourism, typical or modern restaurants, shopping or night-life, everything is at few minutes walking distance! (See pictures)
In Nice, you can enjoy a Mediterranean climate with mild temperatures most of the year. You have lots of cultural spots and museums like the Opera de Nice (constructed in the 19th century), the Marc Chagall Museum and the Matisse Museum, among many others. You also have the lovely botanical garden and several monuments and visit cathedrals like Sainte-Réparate, Saint-Jacques, Notre-Dame de Nice and the Russian Orthodox Cathedral. You can also enjoy lovely walks in the Promenade des Anglais, along the Baie des Anges (Bay of the Angels) and you also have a large selection of stores, restaurants and cafés where one can sit outside and enjoy an appetizer.
The city of Nice is the second biggest after Marseille in the Region that covers Provence, Alpes and Côte d’Azur. Nice is the most visited destination in France after Paris.
We rent several flats in Nice and are very reactive to your requests. We also offer special rates for medium and long-term stay. Feel free to contact us.
With the hope that our apartment will allow you to make the best of our beautiful city of Nice, we are looking forward to seeing you!
Our apartment is located at 14th avenue Grosso at the 2° floor with lift. It is easily accessible by most means of transport:
- By car, take exit 'St Philippe' on the fast way.
- By train, take bus 23 untill the stop “Gambetta Dante”.
- By plane, take bus 23 or 98 untill the stop “Grosso CUM”.
Then, whether it is by car, tram, bus or on foot, since the neighborhood is extremely well served, going around in Nice is not complicate at all. Visiting all Nice and its amazing surroundings (Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, Italy etc. ..) is therefore nice and easy!
Last but not least, various public parking facilities (and also streets with free parking spots) are close by =>http://www.nice.fr/Transport/Parking-auto#plan2.
Cannes – 25 km
Antibes – 18 km
Saint-Tropez – 70 km
Special rates depending on duration available on demand.
We will meet you directly at the apartment. The arrival times and departure must be agreed in advance.
Arrivals are preferably after 5 pm. Departures are preferably before 10 am. When possible, you will be able to leave your luggage.
** Late Check-ins till midnight and check-ins on sunday **
We are not available to receive guests after 8pm from monday till saturday or on sunday the whole day. Nevertheless, we can send a trusted contact person that will ask you on arrival an aditionnal fee of 20 euros.
|Check-in after||5 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
We had a great stay at the apartment! It was quiet, clean and we got very good informations about the city and trips we could do. Every time again!
The flat was really clean and the rooms are cosy. We really enjoyed staying there. It was not complicated and really worth the price.
Everything was alright. Salvatore and his cousin Stephan have mad a lot of efforts that everyone would have a nice stay, they will help you with every question or fix any problem you have. They prepared a lot to make everything super easy (check-in, -out, location, maps, etc.) and especially their self-made tour i can recommend. Of course the apartment wasn't decorated as seen on the pictures, but overall the interior was as seen. You have everything you need for self catering and so the price is definitely very good. So we had a good stay and i'll come back for my next trip to Nice.
It was a great experience. The studio is clean and have a nice decoration. The location is perfect..we really enjoyed our holidays in this studio. The only thing its really Small and for tall people is not good.
The lady that received us was really really amazing and nice. I recomend this studio for young people who love travelling
The -: expensive apartment for a very small area. Very uncomfortable bed mattresses used in foam. A blocked store. Bedside lamp does not work, kc bulb, I replaced. Very noisy place (bvd François Grosso) forcing to sleep closed window.
The pros: clean apartment. door machine in the bathroom. secure apartment door. good condition.
Les - : appartement cher pour une surface très réduite. Lit très inconfortable sur matelas usagé en mousse. Un des store bloqué. Lampe de chevet ne marche pas, ampoule kc, je l'ai remplacée. Lieu très bruyant (bvd François Grosso) obligeant de dormir fenêtre fermée.
Les + : appart propre. porte linge dans la sdb. porte appart sécurisée. bon état général.
Salvatore welcomed us at his agency and gave us heaps of tips for exploring Nice. In addition to that, the apartment was equipped with a 20-pages brochure about Nice and surroundings, including getting there by bus or train.
The apartment was well maintained and clean and is within walking distance to all major locations in Nice. Outside the building, there are several bus stops, supermarkets (already spotted by Salvatore) and a bike hiring station (Vélo bleu).
We've enjoyed our stay and can highly recommend Salvatore.
Thanks again and see you :)
Salvatore is a super nice host.
The handover of the apartment worked without problems.
The apartment was clean and mainly corresponds broadly to uploaded photos. The apartment is very centrally located for a city break.
There are grademal 5 minutes to the train station. Around the corner is a small "Boulangerie" where you can stock up with fresh baguette in the morning etc. low and croissants, Parisien. Our apartment (no. 5) faced the courtyard. so you have not heard anything from the street noise. For large central shopping street, it is also just 1 minute. If you look down this one can already see the sea. For 1.50 EUR You can also take the tram.
Merci et a bientot Salvatore :)
Salvatore ist ein super netter Gastgeber.
Die Übergabe der Wohnung hat problemlos geklappt.
Das Appartment war vor allem sauber und entspricht in großen und ganzen den eingestellten Fotos. Das Appartment liegt für eine Städtreise sehr zentral.
Zum Bahnhof sind es grademal 5 Minuten. Um die Ecke liegt eine kleine "Boulangerie" wo man sich morgens mit frischen Baguette und Croissants, Parisien etc. günstig eindecken kann. Unser Appartment (Nr. 5 ) lag zum Innenhof. sodass man vom Straßenlärm nichts mitbekommen hat. Zur großen zentralen Einkaufsstraße ist es auch nur 1 Minute. Wenn man diese herunterschaut kann man schon das Meer sehen. Für 1,50 EUR kann man auch die Tram nehmen.
Merci et a bientot Salvatore :)
It was a good choice to stay at Salvatores Apartment. It's central, not very big but enought for a citytrip and it is equipped with all necessary things!
No recommendation - despite nice representative of the landlord
- House is old and worn (renovation in the hallway was under way)
- It smells musty and moldy
- Windows for stuffy and dirty backyard / noise and smell enormous
- It is not an apartment / studio (No.3) - kl. Room with kitchenette and bathroom (the bed is, there are no leaks)
- There are several rooms with bathrooms in this apartment - you can hear everything
- No closet - just a shelf with curtain (hanging clothes is not possible)
- Bad newly built, but outflows musty
- Washing machine of Boss - but unfortunately also musty
- Not in stock, no Toipapier or detergent (washing up liquid was there)
- Water came in last night by the wall under the window into the room
- Location is not as good as promised - no sea view, not laterally, but minutes from the beach only 5 foot
- Min by bus from the airport and 20 stop 5 minutes from the apartment
- Good bus / to the train station
- To get close only Pizza
- I will not book this offer again - my holiday it did not beautified
Keine Weiterempfehlung - trotz nettem Vertreter des Vermieters
- Haus ist alt und abgewohnt (Renovierung im Flur war im Gange)
- es riecht muffig und schimmlig
- Fenster zum stickigen und dreckigen Hinterhof / Lärmpegel und Geruch enorm
- es ist keine Wohnung/Studio (Nr.3) - kl. Zimmer mit Küchenzeile und mit Bad (steht das Bett, ist alles dicht)
- es sind mehrere Zimmer mit Bad in dieser Wohnung - man hört alles
- kein Schrank - nur ein Regal mit Vorhang (Klamotten aufhängen nicht möglich)
- Bad neu eingebaut, aber Abflüsse muffig
- Waschmaschine von Boss - aber leider auch muffig
- nichts vorrätig, kein Toipapier oder Reinigungsmittel (etwas Spülmittel war da)
- Wasser drang in der letzten Nacht durch die Wand unter dem Fenster ins Zimmer
- Lage ist nicht so gut wie versprochen - keine Sicht aufs Meer, auch nicht seitlich, aber bis zum Meer nur 5 min zu Fuß
- mit dem Bus vom Flughafen 20 min und Haltestelle 5 min von der Wohnung
- gute Busanbindung / auch zum Bahnhof
- in der Nähe nur Pizza zu bekommen
- ich werde dieses Angebot nicht nochmal buchen - meinen Urlaub hat es nicht verschönt
Everything was just perfect.
The location is perfect.Near all the all the main atractions...
And Salvatore and his cousin are perfect in everything We need...house is just like the photos...restaurants....bus...and all nice to enjoy just outside the apartament door
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption