In the heart of the city, this apartment of 18m2 in a 17th century building, permits you to visit most places by foot. If this sport is not your cup of tea, you can choose from a dozen bus lines or subway and bikes, made available by the city of Paris, at the foot of the building. Whether Notre Dame, Le Marais, Beaubourg and the Latin Quarter is 500 meters all around this little nest located on a pedestrian street. Recreation, bars, parisians cafes,restaurants and cultural sites will be on hand (and feet).
The apartment is located on a fourth floor with no elevator, yes it sounds a pain but....
When you go inside this cosy studio you will find everything that you need :
- A 1.40m size bed with a real comfortable mattress,
- linen and bath towels
- A fan for the summer and a good heating for the cold weather, lots of hot water,
- Wi fi for internet and television ( flat screen TV 100 free channels included free of charge) .
- A telephone where you can receive calls
- hair dryer,
and, for those that like cooking....paradise, everything is there:
- a fridge with freezer
- microwave oven
- coffee maker, kettle, pots, dishes, knives and a corkscrew