Sunny Spacious Lower East Side Apartment all to yourself
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
|Address||Clinton Street, 10002 New York, United States|
- kitchen with gas oven, large fridge, all appliances
- free wireless,
- free land line phone (unlimited usa),
- sheets/towels provided
- organic cotton futon bed ground level
- large living room with two extra on the ground futon-beds (6 ft / 1.83meters), and black walnut bench
- private bathroom down the hall
- no smoking,
- air conditioner
- 5th floor walkup, (no elevator)
- we do have a small clean dog (in case of super allergy)
- wood floors (mopped)
- wonderful energy
The apartment is available:
Super safe neighborhood.
Amazingly center of the vibrant Lower East Side neighborhood with awesome bars, restaurants, boutique shopping. Blocks from great music venues such as Rockwood Music Hall, Piano's, The Mercury Lounge, The Living Room.... Many delicious restaurants, cafe's and coffee shops such as Clinton Bakery, Beauty and Essex, The Stanton Social, The Meatball Shop..... Our favorite wine shop is "September Wine and Spirits" on Stanton.
Preference given for those over a week.
Surrounding neighborhoods in easy walking distance:
- The East village, (North) with many enchanting community gardens,
- China Town Southwest
- Little Italy, Southwest
- the East River and the lovely East River Park (East)
- walk over the Williamsburg Bridge to Williamsburg, Brooklyn (East)
Minutes from the Subway stops Delancy and Essex F, M, J, & Z.
Come and enjoy the magical lower east side's home away from home.
House rulesPlants to be watered every couple of days please.
Respectful to all neighbors.
Quiet time after 10pm.
Absolutely no smoking.
Make sure the shower curtains are in the bathtub while showering
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 10 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 weeks|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
This was a lovely place to stay. The owners were really friendly and welcoming and went out of their way to be helpful. The fresh flowers were an especially nice touch. I felt as if I was able to experience life in New York and I enjoyed being in this particular neighbourhood which seemed quite safe to me as a woman travelling on my own. The apartment was within easy reach of the subway, near to a great indoor market and in the centre of lots of cafes, shops and restaurants. As it is an old-style apartment it would not suit those expecting all the latest mod-cons; there is a wifi connection, but no TV, and the toilet is down the hallway (you have to leave the apartment to get to it). Also, it would not suit someone with mobility problems; it is up five flights of steep stairs and there is no lift. Having said this, it suited me perfectly and (apart from the toilet) this was the ideal place to stay. Aresh and Kate are lovely people and were so friendly and helpful.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption