A beautifully presented spacious 2 bedroom (3 double beds) and 2 bathroom apartment set within this prestigious dockside development in the heart of Canary Wharf.
The property benefits from:
1. A large reception area with. LCD TV,DVD player.
2. A large private balcony overlooking amazing river views of canary wharf.
3. A fully fitted modern kitchen with essential integrated appliances.
4. 24 hour concierge and reception desk .
5. A safe and secure development, porterage and entry phone.
6. The property is within 2 min walk of South Quay DLR and 2 min walk of Canary Wharf Tube(Jubilee Line).mere minutes from the historical beauty and lively nightlife of Greenwich, one stop away from 02 arena(Europe largest concert arena).
7. Free WiFi.UNDERFLOOR HEATING throughout apartment, FREE entry to GYM, HEATED SWIMMING POOL
8. The apartment, located on the fourth floor, is conveniently all on one level and easily access via elevators.
9. Weekly linen change, Cleaning
Canary Wharf is the new financial district in London. There is a big shopping centre and there are also a lot of nice restaurants and cafés set to enjoy the water surrounding the tall buildings.
The Jubilee line will take you to Oxford Street in 15 minutes. Oxford Street is the main shopping street in London with shops such as Selfridges and Debenhams. Most attractions of London are within easy reach, such as Piccadilly Circus, Madame Tussauds and Tower of London. Hyde Park is located west of Oxford Street where you will find Kensington Gardens. If you walk through the park you will reach Kensington where you can find the famous department store Harrod’s and plenty of museums, for example Natural History museum and Science museum.
The Jubilee line will also take you to Stratford in 10 minutes, which is the location of the Olympic park. Stratford also accommodates one of Europe’s biggest shopping centers, Westfield’s, which has more than 300 stores and plenty of restaurants with food from all over the world. There is also a cinema and a casino in Westfield’s.
If you want to enjoy the extensive night life London has to offer, there are also plenty of buses and night buses running 24/7 from all directions in London.