Nice apartment near the Old Town of Prague
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Parking available
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Kmochova, 150 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
- vestibule with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimum occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This apartment with a size of 30 square meters is equipped with two single beds and a folding sofa bed. Inside the apartment are also a small hall with cloakroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
It was nice staying here because it is a quiet place. Well kept and nice. I recommend you if you want to be in a calm place. Thanks
Great location, great apartment, friendly staff was very helpful and everything went smoothly. Only to know and we are happy to book this apartment again the next time.
Super Lage, super Appartement, freundlicher Mitarbeiter der sehr hilfreich war und alles reibungslos verlaufen. Nur zum Empfehlen und gerne buchen wir dieses Appartement beim nächsten mal wieder.
We had a good time with 3 persons. The apartment is perfectly in the center and you can walk like: everywhere. It was very clean and there is a lot of space. During the night it can get very loud from the clubs, but was OK for us! Thank you for the good time!
I had a nice holiday in Prague. The location of apartment is so convenient to go to city center as well as to Prague's sights. The apartment is also well-equiped to stay but just the drainage in the bath room is not good. I think you should fix it. Your information in your website helps us so much.
Thanks a lot. I will stay here when I come back Prague.
Delivery and support were great. Good tips for Prague. Only the sanitary facilities were not as good.
Übergabe und Betreuung waren super. Gute Tipps für Prag. Einzig die
sanitäre Einrichtung war nicht so gut.
Perfect! Thank you :)
We are very pleased to have stayed three nights. The apartment was exactly as described here, everything was actually in it, with the checking in and out it worked quickly and easily. The location is great, there are many affordable restaurants and shops nearby. When checking in we have (Bernard) get personally by our host valuable information about currency exchange, transportation and shopping, including a map of Prague. Definitely recommended for students and others who want to save money.
Wir sind sehr zufrieden, haben hier drei Nächte verbracht. Die Wohnung war genau wie hier beschrieben, alles war tatsächlich drin, mit dem Ein- und Auschecken hat es schnell und problemlos geklappt. Die Lage ist super, es gibt viele günstige Restaurants und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten in unmittelbarer Nähe. Beim Einchecken haben wir persönlich von unserem Gastgeber (Bernhard) wertvolle Informationen zu Geldwechsel, Transport- und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten samt einem Stadtplan von Prag bekommen. Auf jeden Fall empfehlenswert für Studenten und andere, die gerne Geld sparen wollen.
Good apartment in old building and friendly atmosphere. 10-15 minute walk to Vltava river and Dancing house. Windows in quiet yard. Apartament on 4-th floor with high ceiling but without lift. Free parking near the building, but is not always free place. Good place for sleeping and breakfast.
Nice apartment in a good located area in Prague. Good price, very clean, quiet and close to the public transportation and metro. Absolutely recommendable!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption