Nice Loft close to Paseo de Gracia
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
Fully equipped and decorated, offers an ideal accommodation for any sort of stay. Just going down you will find the beautiful Concepción market.
You can visit the Modernism route in Barcelona just walking 10 minutes. La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera (Casa Milà), la Casa Batlló, La casa de les Punxes (Casa Terrades), or the Palau Baró de Quadras (Casa Asia institution) are the most important Gaudi and Puig i Cadafalch constructions. Their wasting creativity and ornamental richness is very beautiful.
Another option is to walk around the Passeig de Gràcia, nice boulevard that mixes the historic residential houses and modern commercial galleries. In its cafes you can see the cosmopolitan spirit of Barcelona and you can buy in the best national and international trade mark houses.
The area where Passatge Pla apartment is located is really privileged since it is in the city center and perfectly linked thanks to a huge subway and bus network.
Apartment Passatge Pla is located in the Eixample Neighborhood near to Passeig de Gràcia and Diagonal Av. and Plaça Catalunya.
These apartment doesn’t have garage but there’s a private one in front that’s open 24 hours.
The closest subway stations are Girona (line 4 or yellow) and Verdaguer (line 5 or blue). Also a near station is Passeig de Gràcia (line 3 or green and line 4 or yellow).
Connection with the airport by train Line 10 of RENFE, that has a station in Passeig de Gràcia, and by bus you can use AEROBUS stop in Passeig de Gràcia –Diputació st.
The urban buses near to the apartment are the numbers 43, 44, 47 and the night bus line N7.
- Heating and Air conditioning
- TV and DVD
- Full kitchen with electric hob stove, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, squeezer, toaster, juice squeezer, electric kettle, microwave and small appliances.
- Washing machine
- Bath towels and bed linens are provided, kitchen cloths
- Iron and iron board
- Hair dryer
- Wooden floor
Beautiful small apartment loft, 40m2, located on the 3rd floor in an old style building without elevator in the Eixample Neighborhood. It has a lot of light because of its 5 big windows.
- One bathroom with shower stall
- Complete kitchen.
- 1 double bed
- Sofa bed for 2
- Living room
Decorated with confortable and modern furniture.
The apartment may not be used as a party space, but that of an accommodation for sleeping, eating, relaxing, etc. for the number of people has book the apartment
Please look at the house rules thoroughly in order to avoid problems. Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona.
1.- Smoking is only allowed in the balconies
2.- a deposit of 150€ as a guarantee for the flat must be paid in cash on arrival. The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
3.- Please respect our neighbours. Parties are not allowed and the same applies to loud music.
Quiet hours: Monday - Sunday 10 PM to 9 AM
4. - Please do not leave the garbage in the apartment when you check out. You can leave it on the street every night, and specially your last night, between 8 PM and 10 PM, for the sanitation department to collect.
5. - The apartments are conceded in normal conditions of cleanliness. The apartments must be left neat and in normal conditions of order and tidiness, or the cleaning fee will be doubled.
6. - The price charged for cleaning expenses covers general cleaning of the apartment, but does not cover the cleaning of kitchen ware (dishes, glassware, cutlery, pots and pans, etc.). The aforementioned articles should be left as clean as they were found upon entering the apartment. In the event that the owner should have to clean any of these objects the cleaning expenses would be doubled.
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2062 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 15 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption