Middle Of Minneapolis- Soaring Loft! And 24 other alternatives for you!
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
- Lockable room
This modern loft is on the top floor of a century old building with sunshine and views from three directions. Vaulted loft ceilings soar to 10 feet. Modern comfortable furnishings help you relax at the end of a long day.
Located two miles from downtown Minneapolis and one mile from University of Minnesota. Four bus lines.
This space has everything you need for a productive or enjoyable visit. Large Screen Cable HDTV. Broadband Wifi.
Complete kitchen with dishwasher, disposal, stove with oven, refrigerator with freezer, toaster, coffeemaker, etc.
TWO queen size sleep number beds (adjust to any firmness you like) TWO full size innerspring convertible futon sofas accommodate up to eight.
Bath has shower, no tub. Great exhaust fan and lighting.
Free shared laundry in building.
Reserved Parking for two cars immediately outside the entrance door to the building. Four bus lines within two blocks take you to Downtown Minneapolis, Downtown St. Paul, Uptown and Lakes, or NE Minneapolis.
Just a few miles or minutes from the parks, shopping, cultural attractions and night life of Minneapolis.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Guest agrees that Internet access will not be used for illegal or illicit purposes and indemnifies Homeowner against criminal and civil prosecution for such conduct.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval, are generally limited to service animals, and the Pet Addendum must be used if a pet will stay at the unit. Note to those with allergies: cats reside in other areas of the building and dogs may have stayed in the unit in the past. Please keep in mind we thoroughly clean with HEPA type vacuums and all linens are laundered after every guest.
7. Parking: There is usually no limit to parking on the street near the building. NOTE that in winter, there are “Snow Emergencies” declared and your car must be off-street. NOTE that maintenance crews may prohibit parking, please look for signs. Consult with management regarding where to park at that time. Off street parking is generally limited to one vehicle(s), however two vehicles may be parked one behind the other in the reserved space. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service or laundry is not included in the rental rate. It is an option, however. Please ask about for cost. Please ask if you need beach towels. We do not permit standard bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot tub or jetted tub (if in this unit). No children are permitted to use any tub without constant adult supervision. When using the public beaches or tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with all facilities. For instance diabetics should not use tubs for extended periods. The timer on the tub should be the maximum time of individual use. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize tubs prior to your arrival. Be careful in using a jetted tub. There must be adequate water, but not too much water. Please do not overfill, there is no drain in the bath area .
10. Fire. Candles use is not permitted inside the unit: Any outdoor firepit, gas barbecue or candles may be used with caution. Ask for assistance and instruction before using for the first time. Do not leave a fire unattended. Ask for instruction if you have not used these items before, or if they are not identical to those you have used in the past.
11. Underage Drinking ./ Illegal Drugs: Guest(s) agree not to allow anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages on the premises. Resident(s) agree not to use nor permit the use of any non-prescription drugs on the premises.
12. Disrespectful Behavior: Guest(s) agree and understand that certain things won't be tolerated, including (without limitation) disrespect of property, property owners, neighbors, or company management. Guest(s) shall be respectful at all times. In the event of disrespectful behavior, guest(s) shall be liable for an additional $500 fee.
13. Holdover: Guest(s) agree and understand that they must vacate the premises upon expiration of the rental term date and time of day (11 AM unless prior agreement). In the event Resident(s) remain on the premises after the expiration of the rental term, Resident(s) shall be liable for standard rental rate plus $200/day additional fee until the guest(s) voluntarily leave or are evicted from the premises by the authorities.
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||$ 675 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||$ 1950 US|
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 2 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption