Romantic comfortable classic B&B Gooiland
We like to open up our home for guests who share our love for history, eclectic design, romance and a delicious breakfast.
Our B&B in the Prins Hendrik Park Quarter in Bussum offers a bedroom and a separate spacious livingroom. Also with private bathroom, with a separate toilet and shower. In the front there is also terrace (5 m2) ypu can enjoy in spring and summer, just like our roof terrace (12 m.) It offers all day long a splendid view over Bussum. The terrace in the front has all day sun.
We serve a proper delicious and nutritious breakfast, with special rolls and biological toppings (cheese and meat). This will give you a jump start to visite Amsterdam or its surroudings "t' Gooi".
Parking is (mostly) no problem and free for our guests. Between 9 am and 6 pm you will need a parking permit. For guest they are avaible for free, just ask for it. You only have to fill in plate number and the date.
Our location is very central. Bussum is a popular place to live. Many people moved form Amsterdam to live here because of the peace, nature and the village culture, combined with the fact that Amsterdam is just at arms reach.
We are situated directly in the street that leads to Naarden/Bussum Station a beautiful example of dutch architecture. It will take a 4 min. walk. Every 15 minutes you have a connection to Amsterdam / Schiphol or Utrecht. You can choose between bus or tain. The train trip is worthwhile for it cuts straight through a wonderful area Naarder Lake. A important restingplace for migrating birds. The bus takes you through the beautiful surroundings, along Naarden, Muiden and Weesp.
But also by car Bussum is an ideal location. Within a 5 minutes drive you will find the intersection to the highway to Amsterdam/Amersfoort/Utrecht. By car it will take 25 to 30 minutes to get to Amsterdam or Utrecht.
All you need is just around the corner. Bussum offers a surprisingly high diversity of shopping opportunities. Also culinairy Bussum has much to offer. Just opposite you can find one of the most popular Grand Cafe's in "t' Gooi" (the name of this district) Grand Cafe Schimmelpenninck. Note worthy is the flagstore of Jan de Bouvrie (one of the most succesfull Dutch designers) in Naarden. Also a lot of other shopping opportunities in idylic village settings, found in Weesp, Muiden, Laren, Naarden, Hilversum or Blaricum.
Bussum is surrounded by beautiful nature, lakes and forest, a true hiking paradise.
BIKES FOR RENT
Quality bikes are to rent at the trainstation down de road.
And much more. Try us.
House rulesAt Arrival
* Do not forget to passports and address.
* We serve breakfast between 09.00 - 11.00
* You can have breakfast in your own living upstairs or downstairs in the kitchen.
* Please think and act "Green".
* Just ask if you need someting, do not take things outside without asking.
* Make sure when you leave the house to lock the door with the key's.
* Sorry but no Smoking in the house, the roofterrace or front terrace
* Small pets are only allowed under conditions
* B&B is solely restricted to clients, visitors are not permitted
* Parking is for clients are free, ask for a special permit
* Just leave garbage downstairs in the hall
* Checking out before 12.00.
* Don't forget to return the keys.
Please share us your experience/questions or ideas.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 488 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1675 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 29 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||2 months|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption