The apartment "DAYDREAM" is ideal for couples and solo travelers, distinguished by its impressive wall painting by Lutz Mader, which reflects the Berlin Cathedral at night with starry sky.
It invites its baroque decorations with pompous chandeliers, the magnificent fireplace and king-size bed for a royal linger and dream. Let yourself be enchanted by an exciting sightseeing tour of Berlin or a business meeting of the impressive atmosphere of the room in the evening and prepare your loved ones happy in the morning as Breakfast in bed ...
Bakeries, supermarkets, health food stores, shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants and clubs can be found right outside the front door.
The M4 tram fürht without transfer directly to the center Alexanderplatz.
The nearest tram station: 100 m Thomas Mann Street (M 4).
Nearest train: 500 m Greifswalderstraße (S8, S41, S42, S85)
Nearest subway: 2 km Alexanderplatz (U2), about 3 km
• Linen included
• 1 small + 1 large towel per person included
• more towel € 5 per person
Living / bedroom (20m ²):
• king size bed 180x200
• bedside tables with lamps
• LCD TV with USB port
• I Podstation, CD player, radio
• 1 wardrobe
• dining table with 2 chairs
Kitchen (4m ²):
• kitchenette integrated
• 4-burner stove with oven,
• fridge with freezer compartment,
• coffee machine, kettle, toaster,
• Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans etc.
Bathroom (4m ²):
• Shower (mini tub)
• Hand basin
Balcony (4m ²):
• 2 chairs
Telephone / Internet:
• Free high-speed wireless for your own laptop
• free public parking available in the area
• Underground parking € 5 night (please book in advance)
Central heating, double glazing, hairdryer, Cable TV, ironing equipment
Washing machine / dryer
• in the shared cellar fee per 1,50 €