AQA No2 / 1-bedroom apartment
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Address||11526 Athens, Greece|
1) We live on the same building.
2) We have reception next to the building so you can find us every day.
3) We know your needs (almost 10 years of experience)
4) Innovating. We will have ready until 1st May our PMS (Property management system) in order to offer you even more and better services.
5) Until 1st June we will introduce our new doors with electronic lock so you will not worry anymore about losing the keys.
6) Easy access to the airport, port, train station and city center with public transportation.
7) Most important we will try to boost your 5 senses in the Greek way of life with little things and by advice you about the events and the happenings in Athens.
Athens Quality Apartment No2 is 1-bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor on the same building that we live and can accommodate up to 4 people. Consist of 1-bedroom with queen size bed, spacious closets, Living room with double sofa/bed, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and lovely balcony. Everything you will need during your stay is next to you. Supermarkets, restaurants, taverns, bakeries, groceries, farmers market. The apartment is only 4 metro stations away from Syntagma & Plaka and only 5 metro stations away from Acropolis and Monastiraki.
Apartment No2 has
- Internet (Wi-Fi) connection from the best internet provider in Greece.
- Telephone line for incoming calls and free calls to us
- Cable Tv with many channels (see below for channels)
- 2 Air-conditions & central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Small dishwasher
- Washing Machine
- Bed linens 100% cotton
- Towels 100% cotton
- Pillows with foam memory
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Coffee machine, kettle, Toaster, baby Grill
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap
- Toilet paper, kitchen paper etc…
- Converter for your appliances
- Baby bed available upon request
- High chair available upon request.
- Parking is available in the garages around the area for 14-16 Euros per night or around 90 euros per month. Free parking on the street but you have to find a free spot.
Cable /Satelite TV with
- News Channels: BBC, DW, France 24, Aljazeera, RT, Bloomberg, CNBC, Euronews
- Movies Channels: Ote Cinmea 1, 2, 3, 4, Village Cinema, Sundance Channel, Fox, Foxlife.
-Sports Channels: OteSport 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, EuroSport, Eurosport 2, Extreme Sports...
Watch English football, German football, Italian Football, Spanish Football, Champions League, Europa League, NBA, Tennis, Formula 1, Moto GP and much more...
-Documentary channels: History channel, National Geographic, Discovery channel, Discovery Science channel, Nat Geo Wild, Animal planet, Travel planet, IDX, Discovery showcase.
House rulesHOUSE RULES & EXTRA FEES
1) For check-ins 22:00-08:00 you will have to pay extra 30€
2) We do not accept check-ins on 24th December, 25th December, 31st December, 1st January, 1st May and Orthodox Easter Sunday.
3) Clients must communicate the approximate arrival time at least 1 day before their arrival.
4) Clients need to respect the property, its furnishings, its equipment and the neighbors.
5) No additional persons to the total number stipulated in the reservation contract are allowed.
6) Reducing the number of nights will not affect the total price.
7) Reducing the number of people will not affect the total price.
8) Parties are not allowed.
9) Smoking is not allowed in the apartments.
10) Having meetings or appointments in the apartment is not allowed.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 463 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1593 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 9 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
The apartment has everything you would ever need, we have stayed in Greece before and Emmanouil provides so much more than any other place. Soap, loo roll, hair dryer, clean towels, washing up liquid, paper towels, spare bedding, great TV channels, fold out bed in the lounge, bath and shower and everything you would ever need in the kitchen - even a milkshake maker!
We will definitely stay here again and I can't recommend Emmanouil and his service any more highly, I contacted him to ask about arranging a taxi for the airport home and he arranged it all for us with his friend Angelos who is so knowledgeable about the city and even went out of his way on the way home to find us a post box as we hadn't posted our cards yet.
We are still most impressed and thank you for making our stay so special :)
Nicole and Ian
It is a very nice apartment,in a silent area and close to the metro, in 15 minutes in the centre of Athens. The apartment is cosy and well equipped. Everything you need is available. The host is very helpfully and is always willing to give you all the information you need. The only minor point is the bathroom, who is out-dated and it take some experience to have a shower. Out of that I can recommended this apartment.
Fer de Deken
Great host, helpful and always there for us. He kept us well informed so that we had a pleasant stay. (there was a metro strike during our stay)
Extremely comfortable apartment, 40 meters from the bus stop, quiet, cozy, clean, modern, well-equipped.
It is located close to the city center, and there is a tiny but super nice cafe just next door (breakfast!), as well as a grill and a grocery store nearby.
We hope to be back, some day.
Emmanouil was very kind and professional,
He gives us very useful informations for visiting Athens. We spent nice vacations in his apartment.
I recommand him strongly if you want to visit Athens.
Nice small apartment, 5 min walk to next metro-station, clean, modern furnished
Very helpful and friendly host. Emmanouil is at your service all the time. We arrived very late at night, at nearly 1 AM, he was waiting for us. We requested some extra blankets and we got them quickly.
Location is excellent, it's around an 8-minute walk to the metro, no big deal. The airport bus stop is even closer. Great place to get to downtown from.
We are a family of 4, with two kids (7 and 9 yrs old), it was a totally ideal solution for us. The apartment was nice and renovated. The only disturbance was some kid screaming in the morning not far from us, but I guess that's just bad luck. Get prepared for some noise from the main road nearby, but it would have been an issue only if we had slept with windows open.
Excellent accommodation, the location was perfect, near city centre by foot, near metro, very good and safe area. The apartment was very clean, equipped with all necessary things. The owner very helpful.
Beautiful apartment in a useful neighbourgh, very recommendable, close to everything, conditional air and complete kitchen. The owners are very courteous. Perfect for us.
Emmanouil is a really helpful and relaxed host. Our flight was delayed but he still met us as planned at the appartment, having provided really good directions on how to get there. He spent time showing us around the appartment and then dropped us around to a nearby restaurant.
The appartment is neat and clean and really well located, a couple of minutes from the metro stop and within walking distance of the Plaka area, via a stroll through the National Gardens. The top of Lycabetus is exactly a half hour hike from the appartment - in the cool of the early morning, anyway.
We loved the nearby Binaki Museum, both for its collections and for the 2nd floor balcony restaurant, with the view of the Parthenon. It's open until midnight on Thursdays and Saturdays.
We are very happy to recommend Emmanouil and his appartment to future guests.
Wonderful location. Manos is a greate host. Told us all the places to go and how to get there. We needed a taxi to the airport at 5:15 AM, and he arranged it for us and also got up that early to make sure it arrived. Apartment was lovely. Had everything we needed.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption