Please make sure that you check all my listings under my profile, and if you don't find the dates you're looking for, shoot me an inquiry anyways and I'll do what I can to help you. I’m a proud host with lots of positive reviews.
Our neighborhood is residential, green and safe. Being very close to the Hudson River that separates it from Manhattan makes this a top location to enjoy Manhattan’s breathtaking skyline, day or night.
This is a spacious light-filled 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1200 sq feet apartment in Weehawken, NJ. It is 10 min bus ride to Midtown near Times Square via the Lincoln Tunnel. As surprising as it may seem, this place is closer to Manhattan than other places located in Upper Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens or the Bronx.
Our apartment is 2 blocks away from the first bus stop after boarding from Port Authority Bus terminal in Manhattan. (Read further down for more details about transportation)
Room #2 (the listing you are looking at now)
This cozy chalet-like room with its walnut queen size bed and its zen accents, is comfortable and charming and has a convenient closet space.
You don't have to bring bed linens, towels or a hair dryer, we will provide you with fluffy clean towels and all you need to feel comfortable and at home!
The house is equipped with central heat and air conditioning. High speed wireless internet, and other convenient things like iron, city guides, maps, etc. are provided.
Feel free to message me if you need any further details.
About Transportation: I have received many questions from people who don't believe it possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 3 minutes (2 blocks) from the bus stop.
2. The bus is very frequent, I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will step to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out.
4-The price of these express buses is $3 on board, and $2.50 if you buy tickets at ticket window #23 at Port Authority Bus Terminal
5. You won't find these buses timetable or route on the internet, it's a private bus company that runs many lines in and out of Manhattan
* We provide breakfast food items and you can prepare your own breakfast. Please carefully wash, dry and put away your dishes.
* Minimum stay 2 nights
Many ask about the price and extra fees and how to pay. When you put in the dates and number of people you will get our total cost. There are no taxes or cleaning fees on top of this.
All the payments are safely made with credit card to Wimdu when booking. They hold the money until the day you check in and will then transfer it to us.
Bookings with us are done with the "strict" cancellation policy and all cancellations should be done through Wimdu.