Enjoy local life with nature (Room3)
|Address||Buam-dong Jongnogue, 110-817 Seoul, South Korea|
|Property type||Private room|
This room(Room3, 2m 90cm × 4m) is a double bed room with a private bathroom.
If a third person would like to stay in Room3, we offer a small bed for extra one person beside the window. Because it is a double bed room, 3 will be somewhat crowded.
- Free laundry service once every three days
- Share Kitchen: you can use all things there
- Free Wifi is available inside the house
- Free Hanbok(Korean traditional clothes) experience
- Free pick up service by car for the first day at Gyeongbokgung station. An airport bus goes directly to the station. Please ask Cindy more detail.
- Nearest subway station: Gyeongbokgung staion, line no.3
★ Good Things
1. Cindy’s sweet heart ♡
- Cindy likes to help your trip to be more memorable. If you don’t like to plan your trip, please ask Cindy! Cindy will recommend good places, make a plan, call and make a booking instead of you. Every morning Cindy let you know how to go tourist attraction easily.
2. Convenient bus travelling
- Near home, 6 buses go tourist attractions directly such as Samcheongdong, Bukchon, Insadong, Myeongdong, Dondaemun, Gwanghwamun, Seoul train station and so on.
Cindy will give you a bus map and let you know the detail.
3. Delicious Korean style Breakfast
- Lots of guests stayed here because of my mom’s delicious food. You will not forget it.
4. Fresh air & Beautiful view
- Cindy’s B&B is surrounded by mountains. Near home, there is a beautiful park where you can see all of downtown Seoul. There are many walking ways with good restaurants and cafes such as Seoul fortress and Baksasil Valley.
5. Safe area
- The Blue House(Cheongwhadae) where Korean President lives is near the village. Army and polices stay around here.
6. Many Korean Drama were filmed in our village.
e.g. 'Coffee prince No1', 'She is beautiful' and more
★ Things to consider
1. Not walking distance from Subway.
- Cindy’s B&B is more convenient to travel by bus. That’s why Cindy will give you a bus map and let you know the way every morning. All buses go to Gyeongbokgung station within 5~8 minutes.
2. Not just next to shopping centers.
- To Myeongdong, it takes around 25 minutes by a direct bus. Here is quiet with fresh air. It is not busy, but more relax places. It is downtown Seoul but looks like a countryside. Enjoy slow!
3. Small rooms
- We have only 3 rooms for guests. Our rooms are small. Only two people can stay each room. 3 people can stay in the biggest room(Room3) but, it might be little crowded.
However, we have big enough and enjoyable places in living room, garden and terrace with good views.
House rulesNo smoking inside the house.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 53 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Cindy and her family were such great hosts! Really enjoyed the Korean Style breakfast she prepared for us every morning! She even prepared a hand-drawn map to guide us on the way to go to nice cafes and nice restaurants and also the convenient ways to reach the bus stop. She speaks English very well and the places she recommended to us are just amazing!
Her house is REALLY close the the President's house and it's super safe. You get to see cute, young policemen almost everywhere haha! :P
Plus, she even offered to drive us to our next accommodation in her car (:
Do stay with her and you will know what a wonderful experience it was to us :D
Cindy's a great host and she really makes you feel welcomed without being intruding. You're free to explore the area on your own(with a lot of help & tips from her) and if she's free she is more than happy to show you around the neighbourhood~
Her house is cozy and beautiful, with wonderful autumn views of the hills. Bathrooms are clean with nice touches and I loved the bed. The best part must be the breakfast though, Cindy and mom are great cooks! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would recommend this place for a relaxing stay ^_^
Reviews for this host's other properties
Thanks for kind pick up service and everything.We have some good korean cultural experiences for korean breakfast and korean clothes.Thanks for designing our trip route everyday.Next time we will visit again.
If you want to know what a fairy-tale house, home to cindy. Great environment, not quiet sound, Awesome Korean breakfast, especially beautiful tableware, great back garden, vision and its open. Next to the Blue House, the very famous dumplings and fried chicken shop on the side. You can also go to the Prince Café (TV series filmed) landscape over the United States. In that shoot couple. great cindy English. Also learn Chinese. Vehicle technology class! Praise. Come on, cindy.
It was a great experience living with a Korean family home. It feels just like you never leave your own home eventhough you are in a different country because of the hospitality that I received from the host. She was very kind and assist me in every way she could such as assisting me in making reservation for day trip. I enjoyed the Korean breakfast that her mom prepared. It was very delicious. I would certainly recomend this place to those who would like to have a comfortable and home feeling stay in Korea.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption