A few steps from the Arc de Triomphe and Avenue des Champs Elysees, this apartment has been completely renovated and has two bedrooms. All rooms have wooden floors.
Ideal for a family with two children wishing to visit Paris or for business trips.
The apartment is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and of course free WiFi. Each room has its own TV with many channels in foreign languages.
The apartment is located on the first floor of a typical Parisian building in a quiet street.
There is no elevator.
A deposit of 300 euros will be required upon arrival
40 € supplement to the tenant for any check in/ check out between 6am and 8am, between 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm
40 € supplement to the tenant for any check in/ check out Sundays and holidays.
Supplement of 70 € to the tenant for check in / check out between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
80 € supplement to the tenant for any check in/ check out between 6am and 8am, between 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm, December 24, 25, 31 an January 1st
Supplement of 140 € to the tenant for check in / check out between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am December 24, 25, 31 an January 1st
Supplement of € 120 to the tenant for non-submission of the tenant on the date and time of appointment and without notice of him.
Internet subscription included, only consumption outside the package are the responsibility of the tenant.
Family / child friendly
Washer / Dryer
Reviews of this property
Beautiful, spacious and cosy appartement, very central around the corner of the Arc the Triomphe andn metro and situated in a quiet street. Perfect!.
We are very pleasant with our stay at the apartment. It's god located, near to the Metro, restaurants, bars and shopping! Very quiet streets at night which was very good.
The apartment was fresh and the kitchen was really good, the whole apartment had good appliances. The size was perfect for me and my family (5 persons). If we are going to Paris again vi are definitely renting this aparment!
Pros: Apartment very well located, close to Place de l'Etoile and the Champs Elysée, the street is actually quiet and parking "Free in August" is nearby. The apartment is very well equipped with quality appliances. The neighborhood is very nice, with shops and bars nearby (Poncelet market) Negative points during our stay: The freezer was out of service and drainage was difficult at the shower and sinks, except the sink the kitchen. Conclusion: If we return to Paris, we re-rent this apartment again.
Wonderful location. Very close to Metro, restaurants and markets. Updated and clean apartment and very comfortable.
Beautiful old building, tastefully decorated and clean. Quiet neighborhood, metro and shopping nearby. The contact was very pleasant.
The house was as described in the photos, all restored, very refined, cozy and warm. However, in the description were mentioned two bathrooms. As the terminology is not entirely correct, I thought you meant a bathroom with shower and toilet which toilet (bidet and only for us Italians). However, the owner was only one bathroom with toilet and sink, and the two bathrooms were mentioned in an only showers. This misinformation has created many problems for those who had booked the house believed to have two bathrooms and WC. Finally, the only discordant note was found to be the person to which the owner has entrusted the management of 'property, as it has proven to be totally unreliable and irresponsible, not only in times of emergency (person locked in a bathroom, with faulty door and no windows, for an hour without being found) but also in the release of the property coming up with an hour delay scheduled appointment, seriously threatening to make us miss the plane. In conclusion, Paris is Paris and the apartment is very central, well connected and well furnished. It is recommended that greater clarity and better management.
the apartment is very nice and cozy and exactly matches the description read on the site. It is in a perfect location and is equipped with everything you need to ensure a good stay. The only small flaw is the stairs, assuming that we have two small children and a stroller. Overall great.
Unpleasant experience that ever (!) happened to me. Renter is not recommended:
- Very poor communication (e.g., no response on email for more than 3 weeks).
- On arrival, flat was very dirty in many spots, dirtiest places were microwave (full of sauce splashers, remaining rice inside), fridge, kitchen in general and shelves with 0,5mm dust on them. After complaining, a cleaning person was send after a couple of hours. This person arrived without cleaning equipment, was highly unmotivated to clean, and left after approx. 25 mins without properly finishing the cleaning work and with disagreeable behavior. I had to clean the flat over the course of 1 day and lost this time accordingly. At the end of the renting period, I left the apartment in a clean state which I would have expected to find upon my arrival.
- No compensation was paid for dirty flat, even not one word of excuse from renter. Nothing. Renter just claimed (without seeing the flat) that there is no proof that the flat was not cleaned before (proof pictures + video do exist though). Ridiculous performance.
- Until now, renter did not issue a proper invoice/quittance.
- On checkout, renter tried to charge for electricity as the renting period was longer than 1 month. However, this was not agreed within the contract and, thus, rejected.
- Wimdu's support just lay in sending out email answers with standard phrases. What I learned: if there is an issue, then do not count on Wimdu.
+ Flat as advertised.
+ Location of flat is good.
Renter would actually deserve 0 stars, but not possible to allocate.
Unfortunately, we were faced with a sealed gate in December, and neither of the two French number was reached - viewed in French!! The German number was indeed achievable, but especially customer-friendly tone that is not too! Where should 15 min. Train delay report if none answers the phone?
You will be refunded half of the total price minus the Wimdu cancellation fee if you cancel the booking at least 7 days before check-in (by 12 noon, local time). For cancellations that are made less than 7 days before check-in, you will be refunded 5% of the total price minus the Wimdu cancellation fee.